CLOSED! - FREE FROM THE TREE - cannabissequoia gives back

Yes brother, you are very kind and generous! I would love get a couple of your Durban crosses, RCB as well as the SLS sound like some fun, please,thank you brother, very much appreciated

5 Likes

If i can toss my hat in this arena Iā€™d be down for whatever you wanna send me. I need a quick(ish) finisher tho cuz Iā€™m outdoor only up northā€¦ But Iā€™m trying to have a banner year :joy::joy::joy: Iā€™m gonna have a good line up hopefully lol

5 Likes

First of all, let me thank you for your generosity op, Iā€™ll take any pack at this point. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz @Skiball @Ftlob :thumbsup: PM the addr or request my email the same wayā€¦ :ballot_box_with_check:

@_randomguyinthewoods & @masterkusher hang in there for a while & stay active on OG if you can; for now Iā€™m bowing to the house rules :point_up_2: about ā€œmemberā€ status, but hopefully things will work out. OG has special magic power.

:santa: and to all a good night. 'cuz this mā€™fer is tired & stoned & tired

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

@ReikoX you flatter me with idiot-proofing! :hugging: :smile: :laughing:

Thanks for that. You know :spy: me tooooooooo well now. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: iā€™m hearing the old mission impossible theme right now :tada:

7 Likes

Amazingly generous of you sir!

RCB x CBDRemedy would be my first choice, please! And the RCB x Berry White sounds good, too.

PM inbound!

5 Likes

This is very generous! Itā€™s people like you that make this THE BEST CANNABIS FORUM IN THE WORLD!!! Ok, enough groveling lol! I would be very honored if you bestowed on me either the sour life savor x conspiracy kush or the sls x durban poison if they are still available.

8 Likes

If eligible
RedCherryBerry x OrangeSunshine#1
SourLifeSaver x DurbanPoison
Thank you in advance

7 Likes

omfg, looks like I need another grow room
SourLifeSaver(male) x Conspiracy Kush
RedCherryBerry x OrangeSunshine#1

10 Likes

RedCherryBerry(male) x Berry White
RedCherryBerry(male) x SilverOG

7 Likes

RedCherryBerry x RemedyCBD and SourLifeSaver x Durban Poison would be my choices. Iā€™m always hunting for a decent cbd plant for daytime pain relief and anything thatā€™s bred using Durban Poison has to be a winner

9 Likes

Iā€™d enjoy both Conspiracy Kush crosses , if still availableā€¦ thank you.
Hit me up for the p&p when ready mateā€¦( im in UK),
Gaz

5 Likes

Iā€™ll take any seeds that are left!

Did I make the cut this time?

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been trading you can talk to Ontario bud
As well as go look at my threads I have started seed train mail where I sent seeds in packages to guys on lists before but hey if I donā€™t have the badge and it says I need the badge no problem

4 Likes

Thanks for making OG great!

RedCherryBerry(male) x Durban Poison 20pk
SourLifeSaver(male) x Conspiracy Kush 10pk

:crab: Claws Up :crab:

4 Likes

:race_car: :sweat_smile: :runner:

@Gaz29 you got the last CK x SLS ! @cannacrab thereā€™s an 8 pack left over for you but Conspiracy Kush X SourLifeSaver is GONE :house_abandoned:

:clap:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

RedCherryBerry(male) x Orange Sunshine#1
RedCherryBerry(male) x Conspiracy Kush

spent way too long googling each strain lol
let me know if ya need me to cover shipping as well :smiley:

5 Likes

Chuck Ch(B)erry White.
First,Last,My Cherry Thing

Just trying to name the Berry White x Cherry Berry cross.

That one sounds like a winner to me.

4 Likes

I canā€™t type that music :musical_note: :musical_keyboard: but you know thatā€™s stuck in my head nowā€¦ and on to the strings portionā€¦ ā€˜da-da-da-dad-ada-da-adaā€™

:thinking: It would be awesome if Barry White arose as a zombie & took over the White House, if only for a whileā€¦ MJ would come up too, zombie Princeā€¦

Thatā€™s my kind of conspiracy

:evergreen_tree: :bouquet:

11 Likes

Much appreciated my friend ā€¦
Some excellent crosses for your giveaway, what was your favourite outta all those, and why.?

Just give me 9 and @cannacrab 9 if youā€™ve not already packed them up budā€¦
Gaz .

7 Likes