(CLOSED) Mystery beans for trade

And yes there is definitely potential for Asian genetics. And Columbian as well. I don’t know what Thai stick was like so I wouldn’t know it if I found it. The guy who gave them to me is like 70 years old. Bass player! So you know he was smoking the kind buds!

1 Like

there’s fire in them there beans

1 Like

I saw that one. I put the pics for you bro.

So you’re saying, you found the pink haired plant in that big ass pile of beans? If so either you have some good ass luck, or there’s gold in dem beans.

I totally agree with @monkeyman, it’s got to be heat all thru that stack!

2 Likes

Yes. The pink haired plant came from this pill bottle. The ones in the tin were from his old lady’s first husband, I’m not sure how long they been together? Maybe 15 years? I will ask him. I can’t get the ones in the tin to germ, a lot are burnt up. Where was it common to like roast dry weed, either that or some got picked out a bowl and saved for some reason?

1 Like

I got good karma I think! Been singing emo songs to my plants, I don’t think they like it. I found some good 3 in one spray I like, organocide beesafe 3 in 1 spray

1 Like

That’s not a bad buy, for that jug. Once you use it let us know how it works.
What pests are you battling or is it more preventative?

If you need some stuff to grow inbox me

1 Like

Whiteflies and I got a few bud worms and a little bits of wpm that has me on my toes. Wpm is cleared up well after one use I haven noticed it spread. And whiteflies #’s are way down but they are still around here and there.

1 Like

Yessir, I need something solid. Quick flowering but not auto. Thanks bro, I’m sure you got the smoke if you been growing for a while. I just started back a year ago. LEDs are crazy bro! And expensive. I like the 315. Now I want the dual 500s lol.

2 Likes

Look at the middle of this leaf!

3 Likes

Send me your info in a PM

Also worth checking out Sebring seeds as he normally has a couple varieties and he only charges postage perfect for new people to be able to start

5 Likes

How do I delete it?

2 Likes

Delete this and send it to me in a pm

3 Likes

See the extra leaf? In the middle. There is a few like that!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.