CLOSED: Server fund raiser to all OG family

Sorry, but that one is already taken - please choose different lot. And by the way there are only one pack of each strain listed. @OleReynard can suggest if there are any free autos there…

It is yours now…

2 Likes

How many seeds do you get per pack??

1 Like

10-12 per pack @Joey420

Only 17 left you all are messing up by not grabbing that Dragons Breath of Comacus, very strong

2 Likes

Only 1 pack of the Cold war

for me please

don’t know how I will pay but I will !!
both Sebring and MomOTR know I come thru
who do I need to talk to about alternative payment ??

2 Likes

I would like 6, 15, 23, 39, and 57. Please let me know when address and payment are needed.
Herb

2 Likes

@SamwellBB, noted!

@herb4ever, there are only one pack of each strain and those that you selected are already taken. You need to select those that are free (without username next to strain title)…

PM me.

1 Like

sorry, I’ll learn… how about 9, 13, 30, 52, 55

2 Likes

I’ll take number#66 if it is still available or #13.

1 Like

@LemonadeJoe can you send me your Bitcoin address or post it here please? I’ve been intending to donate for a while…I remember getting frustrated with PayPal and I guess I just gave up lol

Also, do you take ethereum instead? I’m holding that instead of Bitcoin right now (go ahead and laugh crypto-heads). You can easily setup an anonymous eth wallet using something like myetherwallet, then you’ll be able to accept all kinds of interesting coins that run on the ethereum blockchain.

4 Likes

Donations welcomed, thank you very much!

I’m not laughing :wink:
Ethereum address: 0xd3E97d71B1331F4bb32495253E2bBb3525032019

Lot #66 is available for you, noted. Do you want also #13?

noted!

5 Likes

fine by me, thank you.

3 Likes

No #66 is fine. It’s all I can afford right now. Thanks for your help and understanding. Blessings Jah

3 Likes

I don’t need the seeds but I will make a Paypal donation.

8 Likes

@Muleskinner, thank you very much for generosity! I’ve sent you our Paypal addy.

By the way - there are 7 packs of seeds left… :slight_smile: That was really quick sale…

Thanks all for the interest in seeds and supporting us, big thanks to donator @OleReynard for organizing it and @MomOnTheRun (and of course other distributors of preservation boxes) for great help with logistics .

Can we sell all lots 24 hours from publishing the list? :slight_smile: 2 hours left … :v:

4 Likes

If there are still packs available at the 24 hour mark, I will take them. Just let me know what I owe in total when you’re ready. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

FYI - I’d rather these get spread out through the community, so jump on this folks.

1 Like

I’m in for 3 packs. What is available? will use bitcoin

1 Like

Awesome thanks! How the heck did you manage to get ‘ogcom’ in your BTC address? That’s pretty rad.

3 Likes