(CLOSED)The Pigeon & Bear Show: Episode "Freakers Run: Nepali Watermelon Hashplant"

Beautiful work, brother!
I see a lot of dedication there… Congratulations!

:metal:t3:

4 Likes

Oh man, I’ve finally managed to catch up!!! They are doing great, can’t wait for them to grow up! As always good work !!! :upside_down_face: :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love to see those li’l green guys reaching for the sky!

1 Like

Pigeonman grow always impress so clean and fresh.
Watching this one bloom.:+1::v:

1 Like

You know @Pigeonman is getting serious when he rolls out those magical :man_mage: heated carpet for them plants :potted_plant:. We are all in for a magic :magic_wand: carpet ride! :wink::facepunch::+1::blush::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

IMG_5047

5 Likes

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

:blush:

I gave everything 11oz of feed last night, then dabbed my face off because it was a snowstorm…

Will take a pic tonight!

:v:

14 Likes

Babies are growing up!

Near even growth is now starting to settle on 11 of the 13. The 2 odd ones out are the MMS plant 4.1 which was the small bonus plant of the twins; and the other is the 7 days stuck in it’s helmet Strayfox seed.

They’re catching up but both look a week out of whack with their siblings.

Cheers folks!

:v:

43 Likes

Looking good bud, do you notice a difference with the air pots vs fabric pots… I like the idea just haven’t tried it yet. Also… is that a heating mat!?

2 Likes

@OGSince03 i much prefer airpots over fabric indoors. You do have to keep on top of them if you dont incorperate a drip line, or octopot style system but if they dry out i’m not dealing with wall gaps from a shrunken root mass.

And yes those are heat mats. My base.ent gets cold so i have a small oil heater feeding warmed air to two tents and each tent is insulated from the floor and has those mats to keep the roots at 22c no matter wbat.

I installed them on my Yogi run and you could see a major difference warm roots allowing for better nutrient uptake to occur after a little under 1 week after installing the pads. The plants ezploded in growth.

25 Likes

I do like the idea of not dealing with wall gaps.
I’ll have to give it a try. :pray:

I recall you mentioning the mats but for some reason thought they were under the tent. They do say temperature is what steers cannabis more than anything else… makes sense. :pray::green_heart:

6 Likes

Its: basement floor, tent floor, foam insulation padding, tent catch tray, heat mats, individual plant drip trays, plan pot.

Theres layers below the heat pads and only the drip trays for each plant above. All run off in thlse drip trays = free Rh%. :sweat_smile: …which i keep an eye on when the overall room rh % gets hig and im in flower.

17 Likes

Looking good P-man!

3 Likes

I got a heat mat after seeing it on your other run @Pigeonman and it really helped in the early stages. I put cardboard as a simple layer between concrete floor and heat matt. I grow in a basement as well

6 Likes

I’m out of touch b/c my beloved dog is in hospice care, but this is amazing, and go go MMS miracle baby!

7 Likes

Brother
These Airpots remind me of Hellraiser :rofl:

I don’t know why…

:metal:

9 Likes

@Pigeonman and @HeadyBearAdventures have such sights to show us.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

Here are those sights!!!

Everything’s getting full veg feed now and it’s showing. 22oz of solution every other day for now.

41 Likes

Looking great @Pigeonman

I’m very excited for this one, and you always do a great job plus it will be very cool to see both your results and heady bears !

Speaking of which: image

@HeadyBearAdventures you’re worrying me! :worried:

10 Likes

I think :face_with_monocle: we need to put out an APB :male_detective:‍♂ for @HeadyBearAdventures :wave: :wave: someone’s @Pigeonman is looking :eyes: for you. :wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

IMG_5074

7 Likes