(CLOSED)The Pigeon & Bear Show: Episode "Freakers Run: Nepali Watermelon Hashplant"

🫶

@HeadyBearAdventures I hope all is well! :crossed_fingers:

29 Likes

OMG, my NEXT D&D encounter, the Pigeonbear!

7 Likes

You get a +1 to attack if you’re stoned cause then your vibin with the pigeanbear!

11 Likes

I’m sure he is just doing Heady bear things… :wink:

Here is a photo of him getting ready to combine your powers like captain planet. I’m sure of it.

@OGSince03 I had to seed what a reversal would look like… :rofl:
Bear looks a big concerned maybe it was better your way.

:arrow_forward: Excellent work so far Pigeonman!

17 Likes

I swear, I’ve got to find a pigeon 3D model file to pull up in Blender and remove the head, then add it to one of the many Owlbear files I have.

5 Likes

Loving the sights Pigeonman, very clean and organised, and the similar growth rates is really amazing, continued success mate👍

4 Likes

IMG_20240324_171426

4 Likes

I followed your lead on the large heat mats, and used them to great advantage during this dry and cold New England winter.

This was an octopot run and I put the pots directly on top of the heat mat. The plants seemed to love it, despite the general idea of keeping hydro water chilled. Worth noting for us Octo Pilots!

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:
PS, “Where Oh Where is dat Heady Bear?” :rofl:

14 Likes

I love all this heating mat talk — New Englander here as well!

3 Likes

I’ve got kiddie pool bush “problems” rofl…

Jokes aside y’all must have seen the Nepali Watermelon Hashplants in the background and that they are also happy and getting bigger with each day!

They get fed each day so this was appreciated. :rofl:

It’s day 29 and they are done their vegging and are now in their flowering transition week!

I’ll be feeding them veg nutes and rising the PPFD over the course of the next 7 days and then their flowering nutes start.

:v: :grin:

50 Likes

Are those the capillary mat systems from Blumat? Also, how do you like those air pots?

Glad to see someone grow these out finally!

3 Likes

They are heat mats from Mars Hydro @District_Flora . :+1:

Love em! I have many! The Yogi seed run went so well using them I decided to repeat the same treatment with these NWHP. :+1:

6 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: Happy Easter :rabbit: @Pigeonman plants are looking :eyes: very photogenic and progressing fabulous and quite rapidly l! :clap::clap::clap::tophat: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::blush::star_struck::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

IMG_5113

6 Likes

These children are a bit too big for that pool there :thinking:

:metal:t3:

14 Likes

They’re really getting bigger in even just a few days into 12/12! :sweat_smile:

I think the kiddie-pool Frankensteins inspired them.

:v: :grin:

39 Likes

how often do you have to water those monsters in the kiddie pool!? And what are they, moms?
May aswell make the kiddie pool 1 giant octopot for them :rofl:

2 Likes

11 oz every 2 days. Outside the tents their transpiration rate is low.

@JohnnyPotseed 's bred strain Frankenstein. 2x females for the yard this summer.

7 Likes

I can’t hardly wait to see these beasts by end of summer :flushed::rofl: @Pigeonman ur my hero bro :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

Super cool @Pigeonman and I’m so stoked you’re running these. I have 5 or 6 of the crosses Doc D made with it and I’ve always been obsessed with Reeferman’s Nep used in NepJam, Satori etc. that I had high hopes for this one and no one had run it that I could really find. Stoked for this, you’re doing the Lord’s work :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Entering flowering week 1 and they are stick :rocket: 's!

:v: :grin: :+1:

55 Likes