(CLOSED)The Pigeon & Bear Show: Episode "Freakers Run: Nepali Watermelon Hashplant"

They are chugging along! Nice job as always

4 Likes

looks like they are getting their stretch on. Very nice plants. Show is going to be getting good now

3 Likes

Looks :eyes: like you are starting your own basketball :basketball: team with them tall guys. :joy::joy::joy:, they are looking :eyes: GR8 and ready to rock 🪨! :wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nice run this one! I didn’t know stray did an f2, totally missed it :pensive:.

Stretching aside, have you seen any similarities between them?

Will keep an eye.

Cheers

So mixed news folks…

ezgif.com-optimize

First all the plants are doing most excellently!

…but the hiccup is so far 8x are confirmed Males!

:banana: :man_facepalming: :eggplant:

Let’s hope the others are female…

:v: :sweat_smile:

33 Likes

They really put on some height since the last pic!

I’m hoping you do get some females

5 Likes

I re-arranged all the plants to tripple check their sex and it looks like at this point we have:

Out of 12 seeds planted with 13 plants sprouting:

9x Males
4x Females

:man_shrugging:

Talk aboot :banana: town on OG seed runs this year!! :exploding_head:

@DougDawson , I’m hoping the LSD run breaks this streak of M vs F ratios!!!

:man_facepalming:
:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Here are the beauties in all their “untrained and still getting taller why the fuck didn’t i remember to top them” glory!

ezgif.com-optimize

The Boys:

The Girls:

MMS for the win on the 3F/1M from it’s set of 4x seeds sprouted. To be honest this is as far as I can tell because one of the female plants is stupid taller than the others but none have similar male development like the 9 above.

My questioning myself is part of the reason I moved everything around with it now looking like this:

The females are in the middle so I can keep a closer eye on them and I staggered the different breeders males around so it’s pretty much an equal player plant bukkake session waiting to happen.

ezgif.com-optimize(1)

ezgif.com-optimize(2)

Male pr0n:

Female close-ups:

There are parts on the females that almost look like bananas but I’m still hesitant to call them that yet.

And now we play the waiting game!

They may end up doing what the Yogi’s did and grow up through the lighting bars if they keep up this growth!

:sweat_smile:

Have a great night everyone and thanks for checking in!

:v: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

56 Likes

The height gains are nuts!

4 Likes

Your plants look great! That stretch is scary! :ghost: :scream:

1 Like

I think there are too many balls in that tent :thinking:

:metal:t3:

5 Likes

Go babies go! :wink:

1 Like

Nobody does it like you Professor Pigeon!
In growing and in growlogs that utterly captivate, your many talents converge.

I salute you with this tribute… I heisted a zoom from one of your beautiful images above and I offer you this epic display of your Male Cannabis sex expression.

Those are some happy and healthy Boyz!
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

24 Likes

:thinking: 12 seeds but 13 sprouts lol. If didn’t follow thread would be confusing.

6 Likes

It’s the ‘fertility’ crystals he’s using… :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Things are chugging along and we have more expression in the “females”.

Sadly, the one strayfox seed that may have been a “fem” looks like it’s hermied out so I’ve pulled it from the lot.

It’s still alive but in my mudroom to keep it out of the gene-pool for now.

Otherwise the remaining 12 plants are all still climbing. :man_facepalming:

I’m not actually complaining, i’m glad what will be strong as F3’s that can be then taken again into F4’s.

:v:

38 Likes

Looks like a forest of bamboo up in there…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

They are looking healthy, how much more ed do ya think they are going to stretch?

4 Likes

Sky is the limit but I’m hoping they stop very soon lol.

5 Likes

You might be bending or snapping some of those!!!
Girls started flowering?

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen last time I just let them go through the bars. Bonus for having a bar light!

Well I checked on the “hermie” and it’s 100% HERMIE, so it’s been cut down and is in the compost.

:crossed_fingers: the 3x marked as Females are good to go. With the run down to 3 plants I’m not doing any training or defoliation like with the Yogi plants. All bud sites are gonna be used!

11 Likes

A bending we go :joy::joy:

1 Like