(CLOSED)The Pigeon & Bear Show: Episode "Freakers Run: Nepali Watermelon Hashplant"

2 things:

1: 3 males are above the light and growing into my fans. :rofl:
2: ANOTHER FUCKING HERMIE!!!But it was one of the Males so whatever.

That’s frustratingly 2 hermies outa the Strayfox batch… and I’m keeping an eye on the tall “female” as it’s way taller than the other 2 definitely females.

:man_shrugging:

I go sleep now.

:+1:

20 Likes

good morning @Pigeonman :coffee: :coffee:
hermies suck quite a lot! so i push my thumbs that the rest is fine! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

HOLY SHIT FOLKS!

ezgif.com-optimize

The tallest are 70 inches / 177.8 cm!!!

:exploding_head:

I’m only 67" tall…

Tallest fucker:

Overall too tall fuckery:

Though on another great note the spice must flow:

As the tallest “female” is through the light I moved all 3x out to do some bending work on the tallest, and to rearrange them so the tall one is right by the door and easy to keep training.

Here are the males sans the females.

The thing I love about air-pots are their built-in tie-down systems which let me do this:

Like the dude’s rug it’s all getting pulled together.

Have a great Freya Day everyone!

:v: :grin: :+1:

47 Likes

That’s some insaneeee stretch! Looking quite happy n healthy!

3 Likes

What do you give to these plants? :flushed:
A little more and you’ll have to climb on a stool to take care of them :joy:

:metal:t3:

3 Likes

Damn those plants are out of control, hopefully they will tie down with out any problems. Is the stretch cause of strain or did you veg them longer than usual?

1 Like

crazy stretch for sure. you might need some gadets to control them .
but looking nice and heathy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Wow! Reaching for the sky!

1 Like

Damn those are some tall trees!! @Pigeonman

I’m only 67 inches tall myself, so I understand how it feels when the plants outgrow the farmer :joy:

Looking great as always buddy, I hope you have a good 4/20

3 Likes

Hear hear I love them for that reason as well. Also makes it harder for me to overwater.lol

Edit:
I still overwater these just help the soil dry faster so the plants don’t get smothered from too much love! ,:rofl::rofl::person_facepalming:

Plants look amazing brother happy 420

1 Like

I fucking love male cannabis… look at those over-achievers! :muscle:t4:

You’re crushing this run @Pigeonman! Unfortunate on the hermage though… win some you lose some.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone!

I just had to bend train the second female, and I think i’ll need to do the same for the third in a few day.

Most of the males are through the lights… fuck 'em as there’s enough :banana: 's below the lights to get these fems preggo!

Edit: I’m feeding the females daily, but I’m now only feeding the males every 3 days.

12 Likes

Third lady gets bent:

Just like her girlfriends:

These flowers are gonna be half-pipe 720 RAD as fuck!

And the males are excited about it too:

Some of these have been self trimming…

…and by self trimming I mean grown into the fans and then got trimmed. :rofl: :+1:

I’m really looking forward to seeing the 3 fems in here solo down the road. I have a weird idea but would need to build a few things…

Anyways thanks for checking in folks to what is now gonna be a bendy battle with nature! :rofl:

41 Likes

THE ENTIRE BASEMENT SMELLS SWEET.
THE ENTIRE SOUTH SIDE OF MY HOUSE SMELLS SWEET.
WE ARE DEALING WITH SOME REALLY BEEFY MALES HERE FOLKS!

There’s pollen everywhere in the tent…

Just tapped a leaf with my thumb.

It’s a freaking plant-sex jungle in here!

The female flowers are really neat as they continue to develop and every other day seem to need to be LST’d :rofl: :+1:

A couple of the males are also trying to escape the tent…

This one is outright trying to climb out the vent! :rofl:

To be blunt: everything in here is taller than me at this point.

On a side note, I’m doing another flower run right next to this 4x4 and while I’ve been super careful about cross contamination I doubt considering the amount of maledom dust in here that I’ll have a unseeded situation.

Some would find this tragic but it’s a hash run so I’m not bummed at all… especially since it’s a Tony Green GG4 R.I.L. hash-run…

…so if there are any seeds I get to have a down the road adventure exploring:

TG’s GG4 RIL x Nepali Watermelon Hashplant which I’d prob call: "Napali Redneck Gorilla Melon"

:rofl: :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes:

Have a great Thursday folks!
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

:v:

60 Likes

The HOLY SHIT FUCK!* continues!

Males lookin’ all:

Fems lookin’ all:

Group shot! lol

Have as great of a Monday as Monday will let y’all!

:v: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

51 Likes

Nice grow!

3 Likes

Looking good growmie. The pollen cloud must be pretty thick

2 Likes

I have to take off my clothes before going back upstairs after watering it’s so dusty :rofl:

6 Likes

Looking great!!!
You could always take your clothes off before you go downstairs!

5 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight!!

2 Likes