Closetgrowth's "Old School" Grow pictures!... Past and Present! :)

Ya, I have grown a few other ā€œnumbersā€ of the Northern Lights line myself MB, ā€¦ Never again. Live and learn I guess, ā€¦ Number 5 from a reputable breeder, or NO DEAL! :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m running nirvana NL itā€™s monstrous but itā€™s looks more sativaish. The NL I grew when I was a teen was wide dark way leaves and the buds simmered. I have fem pack from. Vision Genetics? New one to me. Sheā€™s a monster. I took 2 clones just in case. This is one freebie seed from seed-city. Either way sheā€™s gorgeous. On 12/12 today! My NL grandmaster. Glad youā€™re here. Holler if you need anything.
-J

Sheā€™s past the bamboo stakeā€¦flip flip! :sunglasses:
What causes the leaf hook. Leaf mutations? Another strain looks like that. The leaves are spinning the bend towards the lights.

2 Likes

Evening Baltimore :slight_smile: Actually, looks pretty normal to me, as far as having that indica trait. High humidity levels will make the leaves wider. Ill bet your humidity levels are more on the lower side at this very moment, especially since its summer time and all. I wouldnt worry too much about the leaf hook. It could be coming into effect due to the ph being off a tad bit. Might wanna mix some ā€œfinely granulated Dolomite limeā€ into the soil on the next round(table spoon per gallon of soil)ā€¦MIX WELL INTO SOIL! Or you could put a small amount of dolomite dressing on top of the soil right now,But use far less as a dressing. 1 tsp. per gallon on top of the soil. ā€¦Preventive maintenance, ya know. Overall, you have done a wonderful job. Keep up the good work my friend!! :relaxed::+1: No worries.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Iā€™m glad I took a clone. I may hurry and grab 1 more. You know, I just went to HD and was gonna grab a bag of dolomite. I was checking the perelite out and looking for coco bricks they had but couldnā€™t find. Your absolutely right. My humidity stays at 40% it spikes after feeding, but id say thats normal. Cooking water off similar after it rains. Thanks for the info. I was thinking, your a jedi weed master. :grin: Later brother.

3 Likes

Thank you Baltimore. I dont know it all my friend, But, I have been experimenting with plants since I was like 10 years old. I have gained lots of knowledge and experience throughout the many decades of growingā€¦ I will only post grow advice when im pretty darn sure about something. I realize a plant can be grown many different waysā€¦ Just want the best for you, and everyone else, as well. Share the wealth, ya know. ā€œA friend with weed is a friend indeedā€ :innocent:

2 Likes

Hello Folks! And Happy 4th of July to all! :slight_smile:

Well, I revegged a ā€œTangerine Dreamā€ to become a ā€œMother plantā€ a while back. Got a grip of clones off of her, and now I put her outside to do her thang!.. Did one up last year, and got over 9 ounces dry!.. What the hell,ā€¦ Lets do this eh? :sunglasses:

What is Tangerine Dream?

This winner of the 2010 Cannabis Cup was created by the illustrious Barneyā€™s Farm. A strain for connoisseurs, Tangerine Dream is the hybrid daughter of G13, Afghani, and Nevilleā€™s A5 Haze. Its ability to knock out pain while increasing energy is what makes Tangerine Dream so special. While too much Tangerine Dream may leave you stuck on the couch, this strain was handcrafted to meet the demands of working medical patients. Uplifting and euphoric, it provides users with mental clarity while deeply relaxing muscles.

5 Likes

UPDATE: Here is that one and only ā€œPassion Fruitā€ female on Jacks classic 20-20-20 1/4 tsp of ferts, with one drop of superthrive under 400 watts hps. Growing like a weed!! :relaxed:

June 30th 2019:

July 3rd 2019

July 5th 2019

4 Likes

Great rehab man! I didnā€™t know if she would pull through or not.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks Man! ā€¦ Happy happy Joy Joy!! Im gonna take a toke and celebrate this special occasion. Sheā€™s gonna be a Winner! stay tuned!..Join me for a toke?? :sunglasses: :smile:

1 Like

Sure!

2 Likes

Hahahahhahahaha! Great image buddy! U Crack me up!! Thank you!!! :laughing:

Hey I wanted to check in. Thanks for the kind words. Northern Lights is my favorite. Your right though #5 had that frost and certain stature. The explosion in coss breeding is good, but Iā€™m into preserving the (seed) if possible.

I guess to clarify. I would rather have a M/F make seeds. Then I would cross. If we lose the base who knows WTF anyoneā€™s running. Colors exciting I guess. Iā€™d rather have effective meds then a skittle colored plant with no ā€œlegsā€.

Please pump more NL. Iā€™ll be patiently toiling with more NL beans from diff. breeders. You get that emery NL lemmie know how she blows. Ferrari and an indy fan here. Dude me and the old lady love the laptop and computer badging. Al Unser was my dude. Thanks for the kind words and help. Have a good one bro.:call_me_hand:
-Jft

Lol Willie Nelson squirrel! @oleskool830 youā€™re the nut lol. That squirrel burried the right bean didnā€™t he? :wink:

1 Like

What up brotha!!! Haha been a minute huh bud? I had to take a looooong not wanted vacation, but now iā€™m teaming up with one of my boys an splitting on some new grow gear, since all mine got convinscated. Getting a 5x5 gorilla tent with a 1200 watt platinum led, n gonna do a 4 plant organic living soil scrog. 2 super lemon haze n 2 planet purple. Just so funny, I was thing of jumping on a forum, n your name was the 1st that popped in my head. Typed it in, and here we are lol. Man I missed watching you rock them buckets with the glass slipper n jackā€™s. Hope all has been well with you for the last what? 10 years or so? Damn time flies. So itā€™s legal for 4 plants here in canada, 'bout time eh? Lol

4 Likes

I donā€™t know you yet @HaRdRoC but your obvious joy and passion around your freedom and return to growing is uplifting! Good luck! Iā€™m glad you came and I hope you stick around for many rounds and sessions to come. Congratulations my brother!

2 Likes

OMG!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! :relaxed: WTF?? Im trippin!ā€™ā€¦ How you doing Brothaā€™ Man?? I have thought about you on many occasions. I havent posted on any forums since the Medical forum I done up like what, 10 years ago?.. maybe a hair less. I decided to just lay low. I remember before you disappeared, you said you had some legal issues going on. Havenā€™t we all my Manā€¦ Sigh. Actually, Ive been staying out of trouble for hella, and still pumping dat iron like always broā€¦ Well, I got all the proper paper work these days, and Iā€™m doing quite well. Iā€™m Still rollinā€™ the high profile bad boy cars of the past. Only one major problem, and thats a situation with my Olā€™ Lady. Thats something I dont wanna go into. Ya, Ive been crazy as usual, doing the photosynthesis thing since we last talked. I become a member here at overgrow about a month agoā€¦ And the only reason Iā€™m here is because this was one of the very best forums Ive ever belonged to. Alot of the serious " old school" growers are starting to show up here. Iā€™m gonna stick around, and welcome our ā€œgood friendsā€ of yester yearā€¦ you know,ā€¦ the crowd we used to hang with. Ive met a few new folks here at overgrow, and they fit right in! Awesome people fo sho. Yah, I couldnā€™t believe my eyes when I put in overgrow.com into my browser, and ā€œWHAMā€ the home page popped up!!.. I was pleasantly surprised. I signed up immediately. Lots of really cool people here, and a few bad apples, or haters as well,ā€¦ just like on any forum. I aint trippinā€™. It made my day to see your post bro. Still doing up the GS. Can you believe the GS is still Rockin?? Ive grown em all, but the GS is still #1, to me and everyone else around here. Cant grow enough brahā€¦ Well, Keep in touch, and contact me anytime. Have a nice day brahā€¦ Stay cool! Made my day!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Afternoon oleskool! :slight_smile: ā€¦ Yes indeed, Hardroc is an awesome grower with a great attitude!.. We practically grew up together. Weā€™ll all learn alot from this experienced grower as well. Heā€™s definetely an asset to overgrow. Wish ya a good day buddy. Im about ready to go outside and play. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Glad to hear things r going well for ya broski, besides the olā€™ girl. Was fuuny when I decided to jump back in to a forum I googled up yer gym monkey ass n this place popped up, so hear I am lol. You still know where any of the old crew is? Iā€™d like to see what Sixstring n the boys/Gals are up to. Just ordered all the gear today!!! Decieded to make a few changes to the gear as Iā€™m now gonna do a 4 plant perpetual. Harvest 1 plant every 5 weeks. Got two 2x4 tents instead of 1 5x5. Grabbed a 1k and a 600 platinum led, timers, osillating fans, 2 inline fans with filters, air pots, cloner, hangers, mykco n some beans. All came to just over $ 3k. So stoked to be at it again. Also got some more bubble bags, shatter press is not to far off in the future. Well Iā€™m stoned n rambling soā€¦Lol

2 Likes

Yeah, me too. Itā€™s 100 degrees here today and 91 in the Shitkicker Shed. The oleskool Hillbilly Tent Cooler is running on high and making a difference inside my tent. :smirk: Itā€™s just too damn hot!

2 Likes

Glad you stopped in @HaRdRoC and I hope youā€™ll stick around awhile. It sounds like you will have much to contribute and thatā€™s what itā€™s all about. Looking forward to sittnā€™ in on some of your grows my friend.
@CLOSETGROWTH is a stand up guy and fit right in! Letā€™s grow broā€¦

4 Likes