Closetgrowth's "Tangerine Dream" Outdoor Grow :)

hahahaha! Thanks Man… Ya, well Im not paying her tab dammit! :laughing:

Feeding her alone is kinda expensive. I feed her every other water. DOH!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What are ya feeding her, Jack’s?

1 Like

I feed all my plants a different fertilizer everytime I feed them(usually second watering)… Either the GH lucas method, Jacks classic veg or bloom, Jack’s Professional hydro nutes w/ calcium nitrate, or maybe carl poole br-61, or even a fert called “super bloom”. I always use an 1/8th tsp worth of mkp with their base nutes when in flower. I believe these precious plants appreciate a well balanced meal… and lots of different ones at that. Keep em wondering, and of course, dont over feed, or underfeed, you know. I would get sick and tired of eating the same old food all the time, so I figure my cannabis plants are part of my family, along with all my houseplants and I treat them as humanly as possible. I think I see the Mental Ward Van pulling up… Gotta run…

2 Likes

Run bro run!!! I’ll hold 'em off!!!

2 Likes

Considerably cooler out today… Went down the stairs, and walked through my property, and there she was laying on her side!.. Almost gave me a heart attack. The bucket is drying out way too fast, and causing “Bertha”… to simply fall over. Or Maybe she had “one too many?”… lol Anyways, she’s nowback on her feet, and standing proud. Happy ending.:blush:

5 Likes

Gave her 2 gallons today, and added the Jacks Pro hydro mix with calcium nitrate this round… 1/2 tsp of each… The growth rate is outstanding. Will be about 10 feet tall when she finishes… Not a hint of flowering quite yet… Its a chore keeping her in check, but she will be a “Huge” Yielder. Will get plenty in return for the effort.She’s gorgeous. Must see to appreciate… lol :grinning:

6 Likes

Morning everyone, This morning I fed her some of that GH Lucas Formula, … Gonna be close to 90 today, she will definetely need it! Dont want her tipping over again…

8 Likes

Lookes stellar brah!!!

1 Like

Thanks Rock. Ya, She’s really getting plump… haha. Watering this girl is a full time Job, I swear… lol I think She’ll turn out even better than last year’s candidate. A revegged plant like this, has an established root mass, and so no wonder she puts away that food,… this girl guzzles like no other. I think im gonna clear out a section of the back yard and do a 6 pack of GS next year… lol Btw. I really like the way your outdoor garden is setup. And what a nice looking lawn! You take pride in the way you go about things. Way cool bro. I have almost 5 acres here, I should Git-R-done, and hit the Jackpot. I have all the paper work… can do 15 where Im at. If its legal, then why not?.. Betther than paying hella for that indoor electricity. :innocent:

Suns going down(Image is 10 minutes old),… But, in her current location she gets blasted with them intense rays from early in the morning til after dinner time… :relaxed:

8 Likes

Thanks man, yea I Don’t like to do anything half assed.
Yes man, do 15 if you allowed, be some work but holy smokes, the rewards… Shit you wouldn’t even have to grow any the rest of the year. (Although we both know that’s just silly talk eh? Lol)

1 Like

Good way to be brah!.. I like things in order, Just like you. Ya, the 15 count would be amazing, but I’d be worried about the pay offs, and the rip off’s, and the things nobody saw… But, Its tempting. I’ll have a talk with my Lawyer… haha!

2 Likes

This time she received 2 gallons of Jacks classic bloom booster for lunch :blush:

10 Likes

Bam!!! Looking great!!!

1 Like

Thanks Rock, coming along :+1:

1 Like

Looks like she wants to flower… pre-flowers are coming into effect!.. :sunglasses::+1:

9 Likes

Yeehaw!!! Can’t wait to see that girl stretch out n fill out.

2 Likes

Afternoon Rock :slight_smile: This strain doesnt get “bushy” like some of the other strains ive grown. She looks/grows more like a sativa. She kinda reminds me of a white widow with its leggy appearance. She grows into the lights in a minute indoors… Anyways,“Bertha” like’s to “put out”… So, lets see what happen’s eh? Have a good one old buddy! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Had to post this, …One of my better shots with the sun poking through. Nature, Isnt it great? :smiley:

11 Likes

Yes it sure is bruddah

1 Like

And here is the finished product!(The last batch) … Once again, Not the best manicure job in the World. But hey it works! Boy, does it ever!! Smoking some now… OHHH YAAAA!!! lol :smile:

Tangerine Dream… Whats left of it… :hushed:

14 Likes