Cloud Walker- Grow Diary

CocoCoir:Perlite 2:1

N 107 mg/l, P 19.4 mg/l, K 82.9 mg/l, Ca 105 mg/l, Mg: 22.5 mg/l, S 20 mg/l, Si 8.75 mg/l, Fe 2 mg/l, Mn 0.6 mg/l, Zn 0.3 mgl, Cu 0.3 mg/l, B 0.5 mg/l, Mo 0.06 mg/l, Cl 2.2 mg/l, 1.2 mS/cm, 5.9 pH

26-29° C air temperature, 35-45% relative humidity, 400-1600 ppm CO2.

28% Blue, 22% Green, 38% Red, 12% far-Red

Day 21

12 Likes

You have this “Dialed-in” already.
Count my chair in the Front Row…
Still my strain of the Summer 2022, great choice

Best Wishes Bro

1 Like

Good luck will try and watch.

1 Like

i grew this strain out a bit ago, really nice smoke, super good and ill grow it out again in the future, these will get tall, mine did at least. i am 6.1 and the mom was a foot over me, i took 2 clones and flowered them at around 7 inches and they got 6 foot, they smell like a fruity type thing, sticky and a nice lasting buzz that was a nice thing to puff on and it went fast cause it was nice. They get tall, but theres ways to deal with it. good luck @immygod cause this is really good to see. i got the mom big enough to get 2 cuts from, so like 6-7 weeks from seed.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advise. yes, they grow tall but I know what to do.

You know!!! They don’t believe in 3-fingers leaves. After 1-finger leaves thay jumped into 5-fingers.

4 Likes

Oh man… they are going to be much taller than I’ve ever experienced. I’m going to replace some far-red LEDs with red ones.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Two branches from the bottom and four leaves from the top removed. The head will be cloned soon.

2 Likes

Nice looking grow you got going their.

1 Like

I decided not to change spectrum and change training method instead. actually I like how they are stretching.

3 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice work!

Are you hand watering all the way through flower? What’s your watering frequency like in that mix?

:metal:

1 Like

Yes. Hand watering till the harvest.
currently i water 0.6 ltr per day and waterd 0.6 ltr per two days 2 weeks ago and it is still increasing a bit each day. if water requirements get higher than 0.8 ltr i’ll water twice a day. pots are 5 ltrs and they hold 45% water.

5×0.45÷3~ 0.8 lte

2 Likes

Day-35
1.4m × 0.9m

20230412_192104

1 Like

Looking really good and tasty!

1 Like