CMH + Strips Coco Cavern

Beautiful looking ladies :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks @ifish @Papalag

Previously Floralicious+
Now Recharge staining my roots.

12 Likes

General hydro is bad for that I switched to plant prod salts best move I’ve made in a while.

2 Likes

Plant Prod. I think @cdnBuddy is going to give it a go. I’ll be watching. I need to check out your grow.

So far I like the Jacks salts.
First time using Recharge as the only supplement.

4 Likes

I think it’s my 4 th grow using it now took a couple to figure it out used general hydro pro line like 13 jugs .i can mix and serve in under 10 minutes, old nutes took 30 minutes just to mix .

3 Likes

GH. Right of passage for every grower? Lol

First year I was doing the GH jugs.

1 Like

This GRCD auto is talkin to me…

Bulking up. Nice!

9 Likes

Still got some hanging around trying to use it up .

6 Likes

I was small time with 2.5 gallon jugs.

These, I still use.

7 Likes

Insanity priced watered down crap I also use the calmag and silica still. I was running around 300.00 in nutes per grow with general hydro with plant prod half way threw my 4 th grow using the same original bags I’d doubt total maybe 70 bucks in nutes

4 Likes

Thickness of this Sweet Island Skunk…

13 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Big bushy bishes

Wake me up when it’s over. The stretch. Lol

8 Likes

10 Likes

Redo on lighting height…

9 Likes

That’s correct! Going to give them a go and hope they work out! @ShiskaberrySavior are you following their schedule?

Gram you are killing it. Everything looks great

3 Likes

Thanks! @cdnBuddy

GRCD glam shots…

(edit- i knew it was just glare on the leaf tip above - but I still had to go in the grow and eye phuck that plant to make triple sure there are no signs of PM. whew. I’ll sleep well tonight.)

8 Likes

Killer grow bro 2 :+1::+1: Up

2 Likes

@GramTorino :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: How far in flower is that bud shot? Thanx bro looking good! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

@cdnBuddy Not really I’d looked at it for the general idea, I’ve been having the plants somewhat dictate there feed.I’ve found there times to be off by a couple weeks to my style of growing .
I use general hydro micro and silica with plant prod bloom for my veg phase , at the start of flower 700 ppm and continue for 2 weeks then cut the micro run 700 ppm of bloom to the start of week 5 then up it to 900 bloom + finisher for a couple 3 weeks then just finisher for the last couple.

I’m very happy with the results and the ease of mixing along with stable ph minimal fluctuations with water temps no sludge residue.

2 Likes

Dropped seeds in water Sept 11th.
Sprouted approx. Sept 15.
About 45days?

They had started flowering while still under 18/6!

4 Likes