Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Nope I havenā€™t! Very excited to do a seed run with it this summer. I also got Kurgan Siberian from him at the same time, they look very interesting, and could add some great resilience/diversity into a breeding project but the Kurgan apparently donā€™t have much of an effect by themself when smoked.

Iā€™m second guessing signing up for the seed-coop preservation, doubt that these would get approved seeing as they are currently available on therealseedco. Iā€™ll likely just end up giving a bunch away when theyā€™re ready :blush::metal::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: VegGuerilla sbg x agent orange by Pistils

I would like to donate some of the Mighty Mite seeds in my collection to a breeder who would be able to do a large scale grow and select for mighty mite phenos/do a seed increase in general.

Mighty Mite info

• Mighty Mite is a recognized BC outdoor variety cultivated from sea level on Vancouver Island to the Kootenay mountain ranges. These Mighty Mite seeds are from a Kootenay organic mountain grower who has selected for resin content and early flowering for many years. The strain is certainly an inbred line and very mold resistant. Mighty Mite has a medium yield. its compact plant profile helps to conceal it. Easy to grow, all plants finish by Mid-September and the resin content in this variety is amazing.

please dm me and we can get these seeds renewed and back to the masses!

18 Likes

Man I hope someone steps up to the plate for this one! Iā€™ve got prior testing obligations or Iā€™d do it myself. Thanks for putting these out there @jessethestoner

7 Likes

Dammit Mighty Miteā€¦where were you 10 years ago!!!

7 Likes

These sound awesome :clap:

2 Likes

Sounds like it could be epic.

2 Likes

I think my cousin could run them. He ran one that comes from Kansas last summer. Neat little plants. See who else steps upā€¦if no one does Iā€™ll ask him. Iā€™d run them if I had room.

4 Likes

im waiting on these to arrive and since sub is not around anymore i wanted to offer these for preservation i have(in shipment) two packs of each and would part with one for reproduction purpose of this comunity

Alchemy
Cherry Cordial
Jack Straw
Jazz Queen
Nurse Jackie
Prof. Chaos
Ripped Bubba
Sonic Screwdriver
Lemon Stilton

34 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome :raised_hands:

Such nice genetics, thats really kind of you to offer them here for reproduction :green_heart:

You can post them here too

Lots of people over there looking around for genetics to reproduce.

I wish I had the room or I would gladly, but I know :100:% someone here would love to take on a few of those

5 Likes

I would love to do a repro of the Cherry Cordial and Ripped Bubba if I had the space for it. Iā€™m about to start up for the season and have the lineup set in stone but if you havenā€™t found anyone by the time this run wraps up I might be able to take on one of them. Very cool of you to offer them up for repro :sunglasses:

7 Likes

hmu when time will be right

1 Like

@amumayuk Iā€™m down with a Nurse Jackie preservation run. I can add (4) from my library - theyā€™re from HGNWā€™s collaboration with subcool.

6 Likes

yeah let me know how and when you would like to proceed i just got them from mail few hours ago

3 Likes

Would be glad to run them open pollination when my space opens up in about 2-months. I can circle up with you in June if that works. I donā€™t know if it would pass muster for the co-op box, but Iā€™m still down for an individually managed seed distribution there. IMO itā€™s a good strain. Lemony and good on the headspace. Donā€™t want to see it fade into the nightā€¦

5 Likes

ill be honnest i never ran any tga seeds and im keeping one pack to try and the other is up gor offer for reproduction to be shared on OG

8 Likes

i had few tga strains to offer for reproduction i tried posting in a thread but im a bit confused about the process so i might have posted in the wrong thread

1 Like

Totally understand. Iā€™m going to drop the (4) I have for a seed run regardless. Happy to broaden the gene pool a bit if youā€™d want to pitch in one of those Nurse Jackie packs, but also understand if thatā€™s not the case. :slight_smile: one way or another sheā€™s going to continue making rounds and helping patients .

8 Likes

yeah im willing as long as the seeds get spread throughout the comunity here

6 Likes

Wouldnā€™t have it any other way. :slight_smile: Overgrow the worldā€¦.

6 Likes