Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

If they have scratches they should be legit from subs first releasesā€¦fine genetics for sure. He used to hand pick them, and the scratches are from the toolā€¦:grin:

If I remember correctly, he would give the buds a 3 day hang dry so that they were still a little wet and then hand pick each seed.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pvogs 2023 Awesomesauce

Iā€™m looking for a strain from Africa called Apondo mystic by Seeds of Africa they are I donā€™t know they act like they are closed or something Iā€™ve tried contacting by email with zero success and Iā€™ve looked other places and canā€™t find it, so I was wondering if yā€™all could put some feelers out and see if anyone has a pack or 2 stuck in a fridge :slight_smile: I would love to do a co-op if we could turn some up somewhere (fingers crossed) :slight_smile: please and thank you for your time, patience and consideration PS Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™m doing this wrong, Iā€™m probably doing it wrong lol oh and Iā€™ll be able to grow them winter/spring ish :slight_smile: if we can find them , man I hope we can find them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey :wave:
So I donā€™t have any of those, BUT I know a site that does. Iā€™ll send you a PM with the site.

Iā€™ve ordered from them in the past, and they are legit. They even sent me the original breeder packs in a separate package.

5 Likes

These IMO worth the effort any reproduce them yet? (im still trying to get in the groove at OG)

Strain: Shiskaberry by Ustad
Donor: @PineTarBastard
Potential Breeder:

Strain: TJAā€™s JACK THE RIPPER
Donor: @PineTarBastard
Potential Breeder:

Donor: @Craigson15
Strain: Romulan
Potential Breeder: (prefer in Canada but open to options)

9 Likes

The seed run was last year ,it is in the spring box I believe, I just got super lucky :slight_smile: I was late to the show I was brand spanking new to OG I got my member badge like a week after the sign up lol and I got a blessing:) and Iā€™m very grateful ps oh I see what youā€™re saying now lol

5 Likes

Romulan is being sent out in the spring box as the run was done.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve heard good things about jack the ripper ps I donā€™t know if itā€™s got garlic though sorry

2 Likes

Here you go it ainā€™t got no garlic but do it do it! :slight_smile: PS itā€™s killer sounding @acespicoli

4 Likes

Thanks Doug Im gonna have to spend some time on OG looking around and learning
In the last 40 years seen a few plants finish :wink: finally time to show some off I guess

4 Likes

This strain JC is supposedly one of the highest THCV old school strains
I have heard of some new ones that claim very high levels s well

4 Likes

The Shiskaberry is being run by @SHSC-1. I still have the JTR seeds, but iirc, someone is running those and doing a repro at the moment.

10 Likes

yup it is as @PineTarBastard saysā€¦ and the run is done :slight_smile:
seeds from the first of 5 ladies :sunglasses:

46 Likes

A Shiska-lanche!

16 Likes

Hi folks, I recently had a cache of older seeds shared with me by @santero as part of some ongoing genetic trading weā€™re doing. Most are trades with other breeders from some defunct forums and some unreleased things. I plan to keep some for my own vault and use a bunch of them for some fundraiser auctions for the server and charity, or other giveaways, but there are quite a few Iā€™d love to see preserved before Iā€™ll ever get a chance to try.

Two bundles of baggies came from @Comacus in 2016 and I spoke to them about the line and whether it would be okay for us to preserve them, they said resoundingly yes and that it is a potent set of crosses to explore, so OP F2s seems like a good way to get that out there. Would anyone be interested in stepping up to reproduce any of these Uncle Festerā€™s Skunk #18 crosses?

Seeing as how we have breeder permission and these were stored well by another breeder here of good reputation, seems like a pretty cool opportunity to save some eight year old seeds and try some neat stuff. If I was choosing Iā€™d say the Kali Mist x but I thought it would be more fair to let people choose their own from the stack.

40 Likes

The seeds are small (they were mature but so tiny many got chucked)

The Kashimar donated by @Upstate and grown sorta kinda by me.

:green_heart: :seedling:

41 Likes

I mean, obviously! :sweat_smile:
Beans to share!

6 Likes

100 packs are always cool! :sunglasses::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

12 Likes

No, nevermind.:sweat_smile::rofl::joy::rofl:
One great benefit of having 100 seeds of a landrace is that we can finally grow some seedless and still get to grow it again afterward

15 Likes

I say Kali cross as well!

2 Likes