Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

@amumayuk I’m down with a Nurse Jackie preservation run. I can add (4) from my library - they’re from HGNW’s collaboration with subcool.

6 Likes

yeah let me know how and when you would like to proceed i just got them from mail few hours ago

3 Likes

Would be glad to run them open pollination when my space opens up in about 2-months. I can circle up with you in June if that works. I don’t know if it would pass muster for the co-op box, but I’m still down for an individually managed seed distribution there. IMO it’s a good strain. Lemony and good on the headspace. Don’t want to see it fade into the night…

5 Likes

ill be honnest i never ran any tga seeds and im keeping one pack to try and the other is up gor offer for reproduction to be shared on OG

8 Likes

i had few tga strains to offer for reproduction i tried posting in a thread but im a bit confused about the process so i might have posted in the wrong thread

1 Like

Totally understand. I’m going to drop the (4) I have for a seed run regardless. Happy to broaden the gene pool a bit if you’d want to pitch in one of those Nurse Jackie packs, but also understand if that’s not the case. :slight_smile: one way or another she’s going to continue making rounds and helping patients .

8 Likes

yeah im willing as long as the seeds get spread throughout the comunity here

6 Likes

Wouldn’t have it any other way. :slight_smile: Overgrow the world….

6 Likes

thats what i wanted to read now ill do my due diligence if you dont mind ill poke around to check if i can entrust you these or not

7 Likes

Absolutely…. All good.

6 Likes

If it were me I would say I can trust @Longtooth. He is a regular here in good standing and I can’t think of any instances with them that would make me be concerned. :v:

14 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson - truly appreciate the vote of confidence! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have run his Pennywise a few times and made a cross with it as well. If it’s any indication of his other stuff (I would imagine it is) then it just wants to grow!

8 Likes

@SHSC-1 if something comes up with the Rainbow Chip F2, let me know and I can try to do a seed run with em!

3 Likes

I don’t have those seeds. I was just offering up running them in the fall if the member with the seeds is still looking for a grower by then.
My plant count is going to be maxxed right out from now till fall harvest.

5 Likes

I’m in a similar situation until late summer

4 Likes

Hoa has been reproduced a lot recently. Png not so much

8 Likes

Anyone take you up on that one?

3 Likes

What TGA seeds do you have? I may be interested.

1 Like

i have these they are all 10seeds per pack bedides the chery cordial wich are 5seeds pack

9 Likes