Coastal seeds Burmese IBL

Anyone ran those ?? A friend donated his greenhouse to me to do an open pollination. I was going to just pop the whole pack and let them do their thing … Maybe take cuts of the girls as they just start to show ?? I’ve hear one friend say it was lettuce , no terps . My boy in Maine ran it . He said it was fire and it finished outside there … I don’t want to waste the space if it’s bunk ya know ??

14 Likes

Don’t know if there any good or not but I’ll be following along :blush:

Do you want to run a landrace only?

3 Likes

I’m keeping it pure if that’s what you mean . I have other hybrids in running … Here is some of my friend’s Burmese … He said it smelled like a sour apple pop … My other boy said it was hay so we shall see … …

13 Likes

17 Likes

Those pics were taken in the great outdoors btw …

4 Likes

No I was saying if you don’t mind growing something other than a landrace you should see what’s available to be run on the preservation list

3 Likes

Never ran it… But how well do you know your boy in maine… haha… is he a trustworthy source for info? If so i’d say run em!

3 Likes

Must be a highland variety if it finishes outdoors in Maine. Both your friends are probably telling the truth, and the line just needs a little artificial selection to get her ducks in a row

5 Likes

I think Bob hemphill talks about it in his pot cast interview

2 Likes

Where do I find this?

3 Likes

Good question I know I’ve seen it before that’s how I ended up with the ghost town pack to run coming soon @MomOnTheRun probably knows where the list is

2 Likes

I want to see that list as well. After this seed run gonna do a bud run then I can do another preservation run

3 Likes

Found:

4 Likes

Yes my friend in Maine is legit … I’m popping them April 1st …

2 Likes

Some Canuck needs to get on that Romulan preservation

5 Likes

Those were bred by Kagyu. I don’t know if he talks about it in this interview, but I love this radio show from Santa Cruz. I can’t imagine living in a place that has a Canna radio show.

I would guess that those Burmese are amazing. Everyone I’ve heard loves Kagyu’s stuff. Never grown it but always wanted to try.

https://thecannabisconnectionshow.com/kagyu-coastal-seeds-10-27-2017

5 Likes

Any update on these?

Lol “2 years later”

8 Likes