Cogitech’s 1st Outdoor Grow

That’s encouraging. Thanks. And that greenhouse lean-to idea sounds brilliant to me.

3 Likes

I might just get some Lebanese bud after all.

10 Likes

They are fattening up now. With any luck we’ll get some more sunny weather and they’ll finish.

12 Likes

Might be good enough…

5 Likes

Showing some pink:

13 Likes

Getting swole man, nice long cola plant

4 Likes

She’s looking gorgeous! I’m really hoping she completely finishes for you and those colours keep coming!

4 Likes

Buds are fatter and trichomes are all milky. Can’t decide whether to chop em or wait. Looks like the nights are going to be damned close to freezing in the next few days.

6 Likes

I don’t know if you’re looking for votes on this, but mine is leave em :smile:

They can’t really be ruined by a light frost and they’re Lebanese - they should be a little more resilient than most. Don’t you want to know what they can take? That info is worth more than the immature bud in my humble opinion…
This is very easy for me to say of course :laughing:

6 Likes

Looking good @cogitech

I’d wait :wink::v:

4 Likes

Kinda pia but can throw a sheet over them at night and pop it off after suns up on frost nights. Looking nice!

3 Likes

I’d def grab them before first frost, but that’s me. I’m a paranoid mofo. You do you, Bro.

2 Likes

I guess I’ll leave em in the ground a while longer. Here they are this morning. Even the buds way at the bottom are fat and decently frosty.

10 Likes

Frosted right up overnight!

Literally. That’s frost. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The first thing I thought about when I saw the frost this morning was your plants lol!

They’re really showing their character now and it’s supposed to get a little warmer and sunny again after a couple days of cloud, so you’re going to get way further than you thought. So much gained by your venture - I’ll be asking you for seeds instead of the other way around now.

Just awesome!

1 Like

Nice of you to think of my plants, man! :slight_smile:

The males were dropping pollen consistently before the flowering really kicked in, but when the first few pistils were showing on the females, I harvested the males and slapped them against the bottom branches of the females. So they were pollinated very early. Once the flowering really got going, I could tell that some of those early calyxes had seeds in them. Now that the buds are so plump, it is difficult to distinguish the seeded calyxes from the rest, but I do think I am going to have some seeds - and they should be fully mature seeds, too. No way of knowing till later, but if I end up with plenty then I’ll be happy to share them!

By the way, it might be obvious by looking at these two girls that they are distinctly different chemo/phenotypes, but I should mention that the shorter one has noticeably fewer trichomes than the taller one. I am going to keep these two plants (and their seeds) completely separate during processing/curing/storing and when I get my shit together I am going to test them for CBD. For THC I’ll simply do a smoke test of both. I anticipate that they are going to be distinctly different - so it would be nice to keep track of which seeds come from which mom.

5 Likes

Harvested, washed as per @Meesh, and trimmed. Some decent colas. I am happy with what I got out if these in the end, considering I thought they wouldn’t finish.

4 Likes

Got a bit of scissor hash, too. I think I’ll smoke some. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You just couldn’t stand it anymore hey? Ha ha :grin:

2 Likes

Look at that! So fresh and clean! Nice long ass bud there buddy!

1 Like