Cola does micro. (Only the rigging of DIY)

I’ve still got the carbon and that here. I reckon I can fashion one out of a Dr pepper can. Sheet aluminum. And a PC fan. (Can probably run the filter fan on the same fan driver there and I still got activated carbon)

2 Likes

Cheers bro. There’s still 3 cola cubes to go out at £50 introductory price on the 455nm (royal blue) seems you’re a diy’er though. So if you’re gonna have a crack yourself I don’t blame you. If you need any assistance shout up :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah, I will probably DIY only because I want to add both 455nm and 740nm on their own timer. (Going to do a 14/10 light cycle test run at some point.)

That’s a good deal for anyone not wanting to build their own, though, and the build looks very professional. Kudos!

3 Likes

I’ve been making and selling lights in the UK for a while now. This is my 2x4ft blue dream’matic tent under 250w of lm561c (solstrips though not QB’s)

Other 2x4ft tent running jezzaberry (c99 x romberry x Jesus OG) 14 strip rig over 800mm and pushing 480w.

Literally mounted the last of the strips today ready to go out with a few left over.

(A look under the 250w 6strip all 3500k non dimmable)

11 strip rig for @Esrgood4u. That’s finally going out tomorrow.

I still got some heatsinks left over so there may be a few more projects along the way :wink:

9 Likes

Finally :rofl: don’t stress on time period brother. It is what it is! Can’t wait to get the girls under it tough!

2 Likes

This is the boyo mate

Check that out

6 Likes

That’s fucking awesome

3 Likes

Got the ingredients here for one :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve got all but the pencil pots here and they’re not too difficult to come by :wink: cheers for this bro because it will be happening

4 Likes

These are the one’s I got mate and no bother mate you helped me :wink:

4 Likes

I have a couple of bigger ones that would do for a big tent too they’re just office waste paper bins. Easier to find as well

3 Likes

Here’s mine I did last night.
I wore disposable gloves and advise you to wear them too.

7 Likes

@Esrgood4u . . . . .

2 Likes

You’ve done a professional job mate but one question! Where do you connect the ducting to it? I’ll have you make me one when I get a small mother tent :+1:

2 Likes

To the big hole at the front hahaha

You notice anything haha

1 Like

Yeah but is it 4,5 or 6 inch so the ducting can fit snug?

1 Like

How are you going to mount the filter? Everything is looking good so far.

3 Likes

Just under 4 nd a half inch

I just made it to show colanoscopy I’ve got a hobby one for the tent. Gonna use this one on a drying box so don’t really need ducting on it.

1 Like

If I were to put in a tent I’d just hang it on bungee cords.

Some people use a size or two bigger ducting then they’re fans so it doesn’t have to be snug.

The fan which I recently bought is 4 inch but it says on the write up about it… to use 6 inch ducting.

Not too sure why like??

2 Likes