Cola does micro. (Only the rigging of DIY)

You not notice anything else

1 Like

No mate. You’ve done a mint job. It looks like a k&n air filter :laughing:

3 Likes

Cheers bud

Look at 2nd pic :wink:

1 Like

:laughing: dickhead. Does your mam know what you’ve been doing with her tights? :rofl:

1 Like

15 hours later hahaha

Got them from Walmart haha

3 Likes

Does that get wired to the driver and to the fan?

1 Like

Both the cob driver and fan driver run off a single AC source. So parallel the drivers to AC

4 Likes

I often go a size or 2 up cos the larger volume ducting causes less resistance and it can help reduce noise.

The fast roaring jet of air from a 4" RVK becomes a slower moving and quieter stream inside a larger diameter duct pipe but the volume of air passing through is actually increased because of the reduced friction.

This is the theory anyway :laughing:

3 Likes

Sound’s good enough to me :wink:

2 Likes

Not the best looking but it works mint

6 Likes

Can you send me a link for one of them please mate

1 Like

https://www.beamled.com/biard-6w-12vdc-led-led-driver-transformer-61618

Company in burnley mate. They’re pretty good

1 Like

Cheers mate :wink: .

1 Like

Why does it need a seperate driver though if it’s running on the same circuit. Does it limit the current to the fan or something?

1 Like

Because a fan runs on 12v and a cluo38 runs on 36v. But both drivers run via 240v so the parallel to AC is the way mate

2 Likes

I’ll help him out don’t worry :joy:

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity you reckon you could use this as a driver to power a 100 led

2 Likes

It’s only 2.5 amp mate
Screw fix and toolstation sell led drivers you could use

2 Likes

I’ve got some mate I was just wondering cos I’ve a few of them powerpacks just noticed the output nd thought it might work.

2 Likes

It’s 2.5amp on the input side. It’s 14.2amp output @12v DC. You may be able to use that to power some 12v DC strip lights. (The type you cut to length and match the power) but most cobs run @36v and solstrips run @24v (unless it’s x3’s they’re also 36v) so basically for our purposes not much cop unless you wanna break the mould and try something new

3 Likes