Cola does micro. (Only the rigging of DIY)

I didnā€™t see the output amp :thinking: hmm.
While we are on about drivers mate. Iā€™ve just bought a 60 x 60 x 90 tent to house a single plant for pollination. Iā€™m gonna bang 3 of them solstrips in it. Iā€™m wanting to run it at 120w max. What driver do you suggest? Iā€™m not bothered if itā€™s meanwell or not as long as itā€™s reliable.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s your ticket there bro at 50 quid. Otherwise any 24v 5amp driver will give you the 120w you desire

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cheaper than I was expecting. Iā€™ll bookmark it and order it on the weekend. Thanks @anon58740919. Your a legend :+1:

2 Likes

First port of call for any meanwells at the minute is eBay. Top tip look for ex maplin stock you can usually barter with the seller and buy right away. Me and @Albannach had a few good deals between us this way. If all else fails Iā€™d recommend you try mouser.com theyā€™re based in Texas but ship via France so you donā€™t pay duty. Just add your vat on before you order for actual price and thatā€™s what it will be.

2 Likes

These solstrops are starting to intrigue me. I want a sonoff controller lol

3 Likes

I was expecting a lot more than Ā£50 so Iā€™ll likely just order the one from the link mate. I flipped to 12/12 on Saturday and new tent will be here tomorrow. Iā€™ll stick the meizhi 600 with just bloom switch on in it for time being until Iā€™ve managed to get the light built.

1 Like

They are handy. Using the sonoff pow If Iā€™m worried about my plants while out I can check on the app to make sure the lights still have power to them as it gives real time wattage that itā€™s using

2 Likes

I dont get out too much atm due to shitty health but itā€™s still right up my street. Anyway I can obsess over my hobby is good by me lol

3 Likes

They are cheap enough. The pow cost me Ā£8 :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna post a competition in the next half hour or so. Stay focussed. Iā€™ve got a few bits of kit to give away

3 Likes

They started to intrigue you the wrong time. If you want strips now. You can either go stateside or I can do you a deal on a few that have done a run already. I can strip back to 8 on my rig and part with 6 tops

2 Likes

I appreciate it bud I really do. Iā€™m cool though I have the stuff to grow for the time being. I tend to add as I go. Iā€™m sure someone else would need it more.

Cheers though

2 Likes

Mate youā€™d be daft not to enter a competition for free shit. Even if you had to sit on them. Theyā€™re currently taking up shelf space in the shed and I wanna give something back to the OG community

@Esrgood4u Iā€™ve put your replacement th16 in with your cubes already so you canā€™t enter cos that would just be greedy :rofl:

3 Likes

Ill keep my peepers open :eyes:

2 Likes

I think 22 would be to many for my grow area :rofl: Iā€™ll stay out the competition and allow someone else the pleasure of running some :+1:

3 Likes

Mate Iā€™ll cash you up for it. You already did me a few to many solids. Your a kind man :+1:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t mean strips bro theyā€™re not going in a comp. Just automation stuff. Iā€™ve got a 14 strip light but Iā€™m happy to back that off to 8 if bongedtobits wants a go with strips on a semi cheap thing lol.

@Esrgood4u I didnā€™t do it for anything in return mate. Donā€™t worry.

1 Like

Iā€™m broke atm. Thank you for the offer

2 Likes

Ahhhh my mistake. Well I appreciate the replacement for the free th16 you already sent me. If I can figure out what the problem is with the original Iā€™ll make sure it goes to a worthwhile cause :+1:

2 Likes

Wipe the jizz out your eyes :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes