Cola’s starting from scratch garden

@anon58740919 what kind of sensor is that?

2 Likes

Sonoff th16a mate…

2 Likes

After some days of LITFA I just went in and fed them
And gave them a short blast with cobs on low. A slightly longer one tomorrow and so on to harden them to harsher lights.

6 strips came yesterday too. Ran out of thermal paste so they will have to wait a day or so to be fitted. Will be swapping the hlg150h 24a out for a 320h. Really could do with my quantum meter arriving though. I know the wattage I’m pulling at the wall. But it’s all about the umol/s over canopy

4 Likes

4 fancy un’s (red/blue cree)
2 2700k
Ready to be assembled as soon as I get thermal paste.

Swap the hlg150h in the suncontroller for a 320h and job done. Attaching the other 6 strips will be no trouble due to the modular design. That was definitely a cola ftw

9 Likes

Added some fish blood and bone as a top dressing to my Coco like 2 days ago. Method I’ve used before to Green up sickly plants. even helmet is starting to take some shape now. (I won’t start an AN feed schedule again now until I know the fish blood and bone has been worked through. Top dressing seemed to help mycorrhizal fungi establish last time)

Strips mounted to sinks ready to fit to my light. Hoping to tackle the day and get in there tonight to get them fitted. The cobs are also turned on my light now. The lack of red in 5000k strips alone doesn’t please our Mary it seems. And temps are dipping again my end.

4 Likes

That should sort em out eh bro. Warm white CFL used to raise nice healthy clones/cuttings for me. Getting cold here again too, glad i aint still growing in a loft :icecream:

1 Like

You sir, are brilliant and gifted. I believe you have helped kickstart the next level of our craft. Good on 'ya bro. Much Respect…:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Hopefully. They’re definitely showing signs of perking up. My cuttings didn’t take. Took LITFA too far. And forgot to mist them. I did plant a pale stardawg bagseed the other day for a laugh. The smokes banging anyway.

@oleskool830 You sir, are brilliant and gifted. I believe you have helped kickstart the next level of our craft. Good on 'ya bro. Much Respect…:cowboy_hat_face:

Means a lot that bro thank you trying to do what I can for the community sharing what I learn on the way

5 Likes

LITFA is an extreme measure and should be used with extreme caution. Didn’t you read the label bro? Teehee…:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

lol never dis a good bagseed eh, our bagseed green crack bush is looking decent and smells like sweet version of jack herer. Almost done but needs to come down soon cos i’ve overgrown the missis wee tent with my next batch :grinning:

2 Likes

Unfortunately the label was lost in shipping. No but in all honesty bro it’s been so hectic the past couple of weeks. They’ve not seen too much love. I’ve got a mate rooting me a few goji cuts from his jungle. The weather really isn’t helping for cuts here at the minute.

@Albannach my first run was bagseed aswell. Stardawg again and they ended up frosty af. I am partially putting that down to soil growing. My tent should look like it’s got something going on before long

2 Likes

I’m working on a new label design. It’s going to have a naked lady riding a tiger through a field of cannabis plants. I might even put instructions and the ingredients on there somewhere.

4 Likes

Drew around the sinks. Guestimated the tap holes. All pretty much about right. @Jellypowered I didn’t use a single measuring implement. It pained me but I’m trying to highlight how simple these strips can be. So I even retrofitted them with the light in situ.

Isn’t she lovely

Should do the trick nicely once it’s wired back in

There’s one red/blue strip that’s not sitting entirely true to the heatsink either. I 100% won’t even think about firing it back up till that’s been addressed.

Look at most focussed strip. You will see at the far end a slight deflection from corner of the strip to sink

May be a case of having cobs on tonight and wiring tomorrow. A cloth and a G clamp worth some fabric pressed between over night should see that strip right anyway

7 Likes

Man that’s one nice light you got goin there.

I think you may be onto something :wink:

3 Likes

before you try to clamp it down it might pay to see if there is a peice of swarf under it that might be holding it out.

1 Like

That’s got to be the best light rig i’ve ever seen bro. Cant wait to see what it can produce, recon you’ll need yer shades on :grinning:

Got some silicone pads for under the cobs but wondering if paste would be better, what do you recon? got one tube of paste left over from an amp build but probably not enough in it for 8 cobs.

1 Like

Great looking light mate, wishing you many happy grows under it…! :+1:
Gaz

1 Like

Got them in and wired. I checked under that deflection for any swarf when fitting mate. I can only assume it’s from rough handling on the way to me. Either way it’s a fuck ton better than it was. And gives a very nice ambient pinky colour out.

@Albannach I always use thermal paste bro. Everybody else thanks for all your kind words. They keep me going. Just not as much as this stardawg. Night folks

9 Likes

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii565/mrsgsoell/SquareLogo.jpg

5 Likes

You know it brother…time to find me something purddy in these ssdd. Plus some goji when they’re ready.

3 Likes