Cola’s starting from scratch garden

May I provide you with a little tip good Sir @anon58740919

Be prepared :wink: Invest in a dehumdifier if you have got one all ready, you may not need it but if you do, its better than panicking and having to get one in sesame street last minute.

Invest in Upping your fan and filter size.

For both above reasons, carbon filters don’t remove odours efficiently or very well above 80-85%RH :wink:

Negative pressure, big over sized filter = capability to run bigger extraction fan + capability to dimm it down or turn it up as required :sunglasses:

I have always noticed the odour tends to linger at the lowest possible points in the rooms, moist air is heavier and also carries the odours more. A room fan to ventilate circulate the passive air within the room.

Im sure you know most of this, just a be prepared moment when access is ever an issue :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You know he either owns the proprietary right to or stock in LITFA don’t ya know? :kiss:

2 Likes

I’m sure he will allow me a sample pack for this run @G-paS. He doesn’t like people knowing he’s a nice guy really that @ReikoX :rofl:

3 Likes

I am prepared to invest in a dehuey in time for next winter good sir. One of the issues I ran into when I first moved here before I decided it was best to down my shit. There will be ona blocks and the like all over to mask odours. The neighbours know we smoke a lot now so I’m guessing they will be accustomed to the smell to a certain extent at least

4 Likes

Try telling that to my ex-wife.

4 Likes

Rumor has it the new version LITFA can even help with that. Apparently if you use maximum dose daily you can even avoid getting married in the first place :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Day 39 bloom. Not much going on visually but she’s smelling beautiful.

2 SSDD cuts finally moved down to sesame Street. I forgot about them in that there darkness for 3 days but they will be sweet. Just induced enough stretch to start cutting soon :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Nice to see things coming on well eh bro :thumbsup:

1 Like

Her lost, our gain. Unless you totally ignored her for us :kissing_closed_eyes:

Cola’s narcotic rhubapple Canna crumble

@oleskool830 the recipe as requested good sir.

First of all you need to make your cannabutter.
I took around a half oz of c99 popcorn buds/trim and spread it out on greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
Preheat the oven to 120c and “decarboxylate” the flowers for around 40 minutes. (There are many variations of cannabutter measures/temps/time but this works for me)
Grind up once done. Put a small dash of water in your butter pan and mix in the flowers. Cook for a couple hours real low heat. You barely want to see a bubble just an occasional wisp of steam otherwise it’s too hot.

Pour into a tub/glass/bowl and stand on the side for an hour or so before placing in the fridge.

5 sticks of rhubarb. Stripped and chopped to sections around 1/3 inch.

3 braeburn apples. Peeled and chopped around the same size as the rhubarb.

Add a tbsp of water to stop any sticking as you start reducing the rhubarb and apple. Then add sugar to taste.

For the crumble mix.

300g plain flour
200g caster sugar
1tsp ground cinnamon.
200g cannabutter.

Mix with your hands till it’s light and fluffy. Smash that over your reduced fruit mixture and pop it in the oven for around 50mins at 160c.

Not sure if you can get Devonshire custard in Texas brother but id highly recommend it.

11 Likes

Whole Foods Brother! They have everything! Thank you. The Mrs and I will be making your creation this weekend. I just hope I have enough product to make it potent. I guess I could throw in some bud with the sweet leaf and popcorn I have. Thanks again. I’ll keep you posted. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

so had to google these and found out I wasn’t just dumb for not knowing :grin:

Caster sugar is a term that is used in Britain, but most of us here in the states have never heard of it. It is actually just a superfine granulated sugar.

Braeburn apples for sale on a UK market stall. The ‘Braeburn’ is a cultivar of apple that is firm to the touch with a red/orange vertical streaky appearance on a yellow/green background. Its color intensity varies with different growing conditions.

I think our spy’s will work.

5 Likes

Any apples will do. I like the way the braeburns reduce though. The slight sweetness compliments the rhubarb really well as it’s naturally tart being a member of the sorrel family.
This was the first Canna crumble I made. Definitely won’t be The last. Omnomnom :no_smoking::hugs:

6 Likes

I will be trying it for sure.

2 Likes

Let me know how you get on. I may even do some more baking today. I have 250g of cannabutter left

RIP to the tree that used to be. Her days are over. After much debating with the Mrs. Big birds gonna get chopped early. Bubbled or some shit down the line. But she wants the shed clear before we go away and the simple fact is the only way to move her is in small segments. Seems like a lot of work wasted but I’ve found a decent female. Found the faults with my own light build that need correcting before my next run and most importantly I have found a much better. Discreet location which I have the means to chisel away at when I return.

Durban Poison x all doing well. No amendments to the soil before. Chucked a small amount of batshit down after planting and that’s what’s happened so far…

10 Likes

…if she decides to exile you out of the Kingdom for some reason, i’ve got a space for you to camp in my back lot! :wink: (gardening required).

:evergreen_tree: (please bring some rain, too)

1 Like

You must be from Liverpool. Wanting garden slaves :rofl::rofl: that’s a mighty kind offer. Maybe a gardening holiday would suit better. Where are you in the world again quite like travelling and meeting fellow growers anyway.

1 Like

Me to if you want to come to the States. Camper already to go. 12 acres to grow on.

2 Likes

Just been looking and I have over 5 years free from crimes of moral turptitude. I actually think I may be able to go to the US now. If you all would have us. We would genuinely fly over for a holiday even if that meant gardening for the duration :wink:

3 Likes