Cola's Closet of Chaos (an accidental return to the Jack's Rainbow 🌈 project)

Almost :joy: i was actually there for a while now im up near stirling

2 Likes

I actually crashed the jaguar near you and broke my spine lol. On the M80. Spent a bit of time in forth valley royal hospital before the journey back to Manchester. Then back to strathnaver. Then down to four oaks in Birmingham. No wonder i never actually recovered eh :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah dont go breaking that you need one of those.
Its pretty nice round here. Direct trains to most places and cheap housing.

2 Likes

Flipped the car at 75mph. Rolled for 110metres. I was fully ready to die at that moment but wasn’t my time :sunglasses: it didn’t look a bad area TBf. But my kinda Scotland is much further north. Away from people and stuff :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thats the ideal innit away from all this chaos n prying eyes :joy: but i can make more money here before i buy land up there at the moment.

2 Likes

Yeah she’s mint. One of them birds that will sit all day and drink you under the table. Make sure you get home then put you to bed with a happy finish before you sleep. Total keeper if you ask me. She’s also easy on the eye :wink:

5 Likes

Haha she tried to drink me under the table the other day bro :joy: she did well but when it came down to it. The world wasn’t spinning for me :sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face: more happy finishes than a Chinese brass gaff :100::sweat_smile:
Today she’s on parcel receiving duties whilst I go work. Definitely is a total keeper. That’s why she got a ring on her finger :blush: definitely easy on the eye too :heart_eyes::hot_face:

4 Likes

Intake fan ready to go in. Waiting for a vent cover to keep the Mrs happy and a holesaw to actually fit it.
same with the actual extraction. Although it is mounted to the ceiling. Quite loud but I’m good with that. Does have 2 speed settings.
6" circulation fan in now too.

I also spent a few hours looking at measures yesterday.
I will get 4 10l buckets in there. And height from pot top to ceiling is bang on 5 ft after accounting for the Res below and the shelf for pots/control bucket to sit on.

So, this is what we got so far :sunglasses:
:peace_symbol:Cola

11 Likes

Booked in for a face tattoo at 10am and several Budweiser’s and smoke etc in. Gonna be fun :sweat_smile: hoping the holesaw and vent cover come tomorrow

2 Likes

2 Likes

Can already see 6 of 6 jack’s rainbow :rainbow: coming out the Coco :sunglasses: :100:germ rate in a couple days. Happy cola :peace_symbol:

Sonoff basics arrived today too. So light can go to 18/6 now :muscle: hopefully a couple other bits arrive today too like the holesaw and vent cover. Door is open at the moment and the light is bright :no_mouth:

Next few days should be able to put the flood and drain together. Gonna try scavenge some wood to build a shelf as timber prices are ridiculous at the moment.

2 Likes

They the fem ones I made mate??? I’ve had 100% germination rate with the ones I’ve popped in the past also.
Any word on your mates mom plants??

1 Like

They are indeed the fems from your run bro :green_heart: still getting 100% germ rates in that case. I’m considering reversing another for more fems and maybe diversify the genetics a little bit? Send another batch out to OGers then.
And @DMT has a banana kush up doing alright. He’s not had chance to start the grape gushers yet though I don’t think. He’s asked me to start some BDxCK to chuck in there.

1 Like

So Herpes (Hermes) have started a sister company for deliveries called evri. And it’s safe to say they’re equally if not more shit so far :sweat: still waiting for packages that were due 2 days ago. All tracking info vanished. Here’s to hoping they arrive today because I got shit to do tomorrow.

On another note. I will update pics of the jack’s rainbow later…not stuck my head in yet but got a feeling I will see 6 of 6 out the Coco. (Could see them starting to sprout yesterday) :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I ordered a load of stuff from m&m direct and usc for my holidays mate and all 4 deliveries were in my hands a few days earlier than they stated.
Hermes themselves are total shite though I agree. :v:

1 Like

Least you managed to get stuff in time for your jollies brother. All the royal fail ones sent arrived in no time from my first order. Second order of flood and drain stuff should be here today/tomorrow apparently :roll_eyes: we will see. Cola wants to build :sweat_smile:

Anyway have a jack’s rainbow and raggedy stardawg and skittles pic :100::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Used a sonoff basic and switched the light from 24h to 18/6 today.

Hear me out on this. I pulled a seedling out whilst removing a helmet. Put it back in. It jumped back out after a day and went back in and still seems to be going alright. (Or did when I checked last night) of she recovers as well as it seems. She will be the reversed female.

Just had a notification that my holesaw finally arrived. So I should be able to get my intake and exhaust actually working properly today.

At present though I’m sat with a stardawg doob in a little off shoot of the river irwell at the Manchester/Salford border :sunglasses:

Doob spot :wink:

8 Likes

No buckets yet so I used what was available to map out cable gland position. Kronenbourg=pots. Monkey shoulder scotch is the control bucket. And the shandyade is the reservoir :rofl:

7 Likes

Poof :rofl: +20 characters :v:
I’ll need that safe address again bro and I’ll get them jr seeds send out Saturday

1 Like

Not mine that bro :rofl: you’ll never catch me on that shit. I’ll WhatsApp it you now anyway the safe Addy. Well my Addy anyway :joy:

1 Like