ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

Expect cuts come July. I have to lolli pop and thin them sometime. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

or is that only one???

1 Like

That’s the only DJ Short Blueberry

1 Like

WISH you would run my WC outside…she would go LARGE and wash’s like a champ!!!

2 Likes

Off to my Hydro Fit class. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Big Moose in the pool warning…lol

2 Likes

Looking at the 10th for forever pots.

I have to finish replacing these pots this weekend and amend my shit.

7 Likes

Got almost everything here, might try tue maxicrop also

2 Likes

I grabbed one of these also. So when I only water or top feed water right before I apply my correct measurement of nutrients. I know exactly how much each pot is getting. I’m focusing on how much water I am using and my getting my dry off periods down.

Edit. I think I will go to home improvement store and buy one I can hold in my hand and get some advice on.

3 Likes

very cool and useful !

1 Like

I wish I would of thought of it 2 years ago. :rofl: Learn something every grow. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

dude just txt me, 1 TK left, so i gotta make my call now…damn it…

1 Like

If you want it grab it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

doing it now

1 Like

I can’t decide on a water meter. All the reviews suck ass. I’m going to brick and mortar and get some advice.

1 Like

You must not be shutting down for the Texas heat. :sunglasses:

Just try and make sure your nutrients are ph buffered unless you want to Ph your nutrients. My tap water is neutral ph of 7. We have good water comes from the Mckenzie river. How is your tap? I don’t PH anything. I was thinking about it for a second. I just don’t want to do it. :rofl: I have to go fill some 30 gallon pots. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Checked the ph about a week ago runs 6.5 to 6.8. Was glad to see it wasn’t on the high side

1 Like

Here is my link to my new outdoor thread. The Gauntlet 2023

3 Likes

You guys probably have good water like Oregon. My new thread above.

1 Like