ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

This is my second year from a 10-year abstinence from growing I feel ya man

5 Likes

Iā€™m really curious how you find the effects, but Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s the final straw, and Bubblegum will be in my garden next year :smiley:

Happy for you man, itā€™s been a ride between the fires, leaky faucet and crazy weather. Great work :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks brother what a wild ride this year. Iā€™m digging up the pipe this weekend in between rain showers. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I have all the blackberry fire ā€œminus the 5 ounces I gave my wet trim buddyā€ removed from stems and ready to run thru the bowl trimmer

This trimmer is massive in size. Iā€™m looking forward to crankin this beauty up :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire:

Half way thru removing the Blueberry muffin from the stems

This is what is left

I let both the BF and BBM dry for 2 weeks
The Indiana bubble gum is on its way to drying

The BBM is by far the best yielder of the bunch. The I.B would have been the bigger yielder if I had grown out both clones :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

13 Likes

Looking good man, those are some king kong donkey dongs :star_struck::joy:

2 Likes

Yes Sir @Oldtimerunderground Iā€™m definitely running the Blueberry Muffin next year. :wink:

2 Likes

That trimmer looks huge, very nice harvest from the blackberry. Which smells stronger the IB or the blackberry? What traits make you want to run the muffin again?

1 Like

Trimmers 19 inches. Blackberry fire smells ok will get better with trimming and cure. The I.B smells stronger than the other two. The Blueberry muffin smells incredible, looks dank as f, and yielded huge with not a single issue. Iā€™ve smoke-tested the Blackberry Fire its :fire: all right ā€œserious smokeā€ donā€™t plan on doing a thing but staring at the wall and then the fridge ā€œsettles into a kick ass body stoneā€. The Blueberry muffin is also a great smoke and the highs pleasant and not overwhelming able to multi-task while smoking. My overactive ADHD brain doesnā€™t really allow me to pinpoint smells or tastes very well unless they are overwhelming like the Bazooka Bubblegum smell of the I.B. I use three words to describe smell, taste and bag appeal @Mrgreenthumb :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

Dank
Danker
Dankest

I will report back after a proper trimming and at least 4 weeks cure. What lands where on my Dank, Danker, Dankest rating chart lol :wink:

8 Likes

Trimmer looks like itā€™s doing a nice job. And your racks getting full.

2 Likes

All thatā€™s just wet-trimmed, Iā€™m going to start using the trimmer today, on the blackberry fire. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

How do you cure your buds, do you use glass or bags?

1 Like

I use 19-quart weathertite totes with Boveda Size 67 12-Count Cube | BovedaĀ® Official Site. Store in a dark closet. I used the same last year and they worked great. I might pick up a couple 1Lb Grove bags to see what the fuss is about.

3 Likes

That s what I was wondering if you tried the Grove bags. Seems like everybody likes them.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to grab a couple the price is reasonable. I really just want to see what the fuss is about. If you get grove bags you donā€™t need humidity packs fyi

3 Likes

Still hanging for 14 days then straight into vacuum bags thatā€™s it simple and it works .

2 Likes

I ordered one 1LB grove bag. Iā€™m going to do a side-by-side comparison with my weathertight totes and 58% Boveda packs> Will report back in a couple months :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I bet that is best for long term storage. I barely smoke. ā€œedibles/vapin my jamā€ Give most of my flower away to friends and family throughout the year. Going to make some RSO send some your way for your friend/med patient. I just love growing this plant.

5 Likes

So finished up the last 1/3rd of the Blueberry Muffin and figured I better take some shots and whip out the measuring tape for the archive :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire:

BBM for dayz :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

16 Likes

That is a hell of a haul,the muffin looks like fire for sure. Canā€™t believe the size of them clubs you got thereā€¦wowzer :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

3 Likes

Ya I was loading them up and I was like damn I need to measure my donkey dicks lol

4 Likes