ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

Good to know.

1 Like

Looks like a bumper crop. Nice gardening brother.

1 Like

I grabbed one of the Grove 1lb bags. I filled one full 19Qt Weathertight tote with the BBM and Half of another 19Qt with the BF each tote has Boveda 58% humidity packs size rated for a lbs of flower.
I.B has another week of drying and all of it is going in the Grove 1lb bag of course no humidity pack needed.

3 Likes

Good test on the Grove bag, hopefully it works like it suppose to.

1 Like

Finished the Indiana Bubblegum dried really nice. I filled a 12QT tote. I’m putting all of it in a 1lb Grove bag inside this tote. Smokes really nice, powerful not overwhelming, smooth very smooth. Dried with the same bazooka bubblegum smell, when squeezed scent is magnified.

@FieldEffect @ABushOfKush

16 Likes

Definitely filled it! Nice job.

4 Likes

Thanks brother it was a heavy yield off one clone. Will grow again indoors :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Nice haul dude.

3 Likes

Dank IB it’s almost a blessing that I culled one lol not Thanks @Kavman

2 Likes

Well the one you kept sure gave you a nice stash. Just don’t put too much in your mouth at once. Ha

3 Likes

Smoked it 4xs in about 36 hours. Definitely rates on my dank scale

dank
danker
Dankest 5 stars on Yield-Bag appeal- scent- high

6 Likes

Thanks for the update! I think I’ll mosey on over to FDM this weekend and order some seeds.

Balanced high?

Halloween provided lots of the less-interesting but temporarily delicous bubblegum. I always just pop a piece in every 15s or so to keep the flavor fresh, wind up with a sore jaw within a few minutes.

4 Likes

Yes, very balanced powerful high but not overwhelming. I tried to get you a cut of the one that I grew but unfortunately, it didn’t get preserved. . @FieldEffect at least FDM is a true 60-day bloom
Indiana Bubblegum – Fleur du Mal Seeds (fdmseeds.com)

4 Likes

What a haul. Bro you killed it. I need to move to America I’m thinking as outdoors max I can yield is around 4oz. Way to grow.

4 Likes

Oregon will take ya :sunglasses: I will set you up with a half-pound to get you started before your first 5-6 lb outdoor. I got ya brother @Esrgood4u :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Don’t tempt me mate. I fucking hate this country but family comes first and foremost.
Daft as it sounds I’ve got a violence charge from my past so I doubt I could even holiday in the great USA. Makes me giggle considering a guns not involved and you lot love your guns :rofl:

3 Likes

We have a lot in common. @Esrgood4u Penitentiary by the time I was 22, not a life experience anyone needs. I’m not sure I could even visit the UK with my record.

3 Likes

Bro just claim asylum and we’ll give you a house and free money. :v:

3 Likes

Same boat as you “living family” and an adult daughter. I’m in it for the long one. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@ColeLennon and @Esrgood4u in europe…:grinning::grinning::grinning:.
51TT4D9313L.AC_SY580

6 Likes