ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

Nice! We’ll both have totally different blueberry permutations this season! Curious how it’ll all compare, especially since that Blueberry Muffin was your favorite last year. :sunglasses:

She’s definitely not in the best health now, but I’m sure she’ll be going strong by the time she goes outside. :face_with_thermometer:

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to put her in a decent size peat pot tomorrow with some buffered coco and vermiculite. I can’t wait to add the 90’s Kush to the gang. I will make sure the Monkey Slapz is grown out. My friends been growing outdoors for a few decades. I know she is growing Purple Monkey Ballz clones, I gave her two wonderdawg tops to root. I also gave her 4 Wedding cake fem f4’s+ 2 The blue wizard fems.

6 Likes

I’m excited Ive never grown any DJ gear. I will turn her around. BBM is awesome smoke and grow. I’m stoked for this line up.

8 Likes

Love this year’s line up, should be a epic year. Got foldable beach chair in place and ready for action. Good luck with your gauntlet this year

4 Likes

I’m kind of annoyed with myself.
It seems that I have misplaced my BBM, and I don’t really know how! My only speculation is that I took it out a while back because I was gonna grow it, and did not. Apparently I didn’t put it back either. :sob:

3 Likes

I’m going to look at another DJ short blueberry clone this morning. I transplanted this one last night and roots are in bad shape. I called this guy 5 mins ago. He was holding out on me. He has two more that were transplanted already. I’m going to replace it this morning. If they look better.

3 Likes

Much better. The guy dipped into his secret stash. I’m going to have to top it. I’m also going to have to cut my way into The Gauntlet this year. :rofl:

DJ Short Blueberry teen clone.

Tossed the other one. I transplanted it last night and it has root rot.

8 Likes

Could you not have cut further up her stem and tried to root her out again???

2 Likes

I’ve never rooted anything yet. I have to start practicing when I get my indoor going. I don’t have room to baby it, or grow it out. Dude replaced it. Tossed it.

3 Likes

I’ve found that pushing cuttings directly into coco works best for me. Cut the stem on an angle. Scrape the outer layer of the stem off with something sharp and then just push the cutting into the coco and water. I’ve used gels, powders and rapid rooter blocks in the past but I’ve found I’ve had more luck this way. 🤷

2 Likes

Yeah that’s way I will do it. I got some foop clone gel. Still sealed. :rofl: If I clone I can’t grow them. :rofl: Six monsters is all I can do.

2 Likes

Bro at least you can do 6. I shouldn’t be doing ANY :rofl:

3 Likes

Our limit is 4. I grow six to mitigate possible loss do to climate change. All farmers do this.

3 Likes

The unwritten rule over here is 9 or less or your doing it for profit and not medication. Durham (near to where I live) won’t even remove the plants if your under 9.
:thinking: I should move there :rofl:

1 Like

Here we get 4 too. The govt sells fems.

It’s a wacky world.

2 Likes

More than 8 is a felony here. Unless your a lic med grower. Rec grow is 4 full plants 16 under a foot.

2 Likes

Yeah but that’s the government wanting you to BUY a license from them to be able to grow. It’s all about the Benjamin’s my friend :v:

2 Likes

Yes it is. :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign:

2 Likes

Yes they have all that legal tax stamp bullshit.

Changes nothing.

2 Likes

You know what gets me??? Most medical cannabis sold is (maybe was now) grown in the UK

3 Likes