ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

It sure does. I will start a new thread with a link in here. ColeLennons Gauntlet 2023.

7 Likes

Thanks man. I’m excited. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Hell yeah Cole. Sounds like a good lineup for sure. Williams Wonder was a legend around here back in the day. Can’t wait to see what you do with them. I hope you and everyone else has a great outdoor crop this year!!!

2 Likes

Thanks brother. You going to put some out in a couple months?

2 Likes

Hell yeah it is go time!!! Can’t wait to see the action this year. Some great strains you have lined up. Should be a stellar year. This year should be better now that you have that pesky water leak fixed.

2 Likes

I never tried any but always heard how good it was .

2 Likes

It’s on my to-do list along with replacing 5 of my 30-gallon pots with smart pots. Planting micro clover in the back and replacing my mailbox. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yeah putting out some seeds. Gonna start them outdoors in pots when weather is warm enough for them to germinate on their own. Probably a clone or two. Definitely gonna be a smaller grow than last year. I want to grow more food crops this year and my space is limiting.

4 Likes

I was thinking about a couple of raised beds on the south side of the gauntlet. Plant some veggies. Since we are experiencing “shrink flation” prices never go down. They just reduce volume and charge us the same.

6 Likes

Cleaned the Purple Queens up this morning. They are recovering nicely from the dispensary abuse. The Wonderdawgs are wonderful.

8 Likes

Its 45 degrees and sunny on its way to 57
Same tomorrow.
Ladies are spending time on the deck.

14 Likes

Suppose to take a dip in Temps this weekend here. Rain also through the weekend.
The girls look like they are enjoying the sunshine, they should be ready to rock once the weather cleans up

2 Likes

Starting Friday it’s going to rain for a week. Get them out from under the LED for at least part of the day for the next two days.

3 Likes

WonderDawgs have to be topped. Straight shooting for the sky.

Topped

Purple Queens are recovered from the pot shop abuse.

14 Likes

When do they go outside for you?

Looking better :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think about May 10th -15th

I will have cages over them trashbag helmets that I can put on when it rains and put to the side when it’s not.

14 Likes

I remember your helmets from last season :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve never seen a forecast that far out, going to have to try that for my location. Was thinking same timeframe for me too

4 Likes

Yep, just google your zip code accuweather monthly.

3 Likes

Change in line up. I only have room for six clones in the gauntlet
2 Wonderdawg
2 Purple Queen
1 90’s Kush @Bobgrows :sunglasses: :+1:
1 DJ Short Blueberry. She is the lone survivor. Very lucky I found her. She is horribly stretched from inadequate light. Suffering from pot shop abuse. These fuckers have no idea how to manage clones for sale. She is in good hands now. I will feed her and love her the way she deserves.

7 Likes

I would Snip off the bottom foliage and plant her in a deeper pot. Should help. But , I know you got this.

Boxed up ready to go…

7 Likes