ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

Yeah, I’m taking the time to get 6 - 25" heavy duty plant saucers. So I can get my coco/peat to dry off better. I’m going to take a swing at lower PH at least 6.0-6.3. More concerned with a feed of Ph of 6.0-6.3. I’m still going to have to dail it in with 30 gallon pots.

3 Likes

What temps are you looking for? Mid 60s and low 50s?

I’ve got the opposite problem, hot and dry. I’m just waiting for the first weekend or so for the photoperiod to match the lights inside.

Wish my girls were looking as spoiled as yours :wink:

3 Likes

Your plants are just young. My two wonder dawgs are chomping at the bit to re-pot the others are fine. 60’s close to 50 in the morning. I would like at least 3-4 days a week of partly sunny. :sunglasses: I’ve been running 16-8 inside since last week. Outside I supplemented them to get over 15. They are back on 16-8 now. Your above sea level is much higher than mine. Mines 430 :rofl: You guy’s have outdoor dimmers in the high desert. :rofl: :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol: Talk about HID :rofl:

4 Likes

Much happier this morning waking up to some warmth and a couple LED’s.

4 Likes

I hope my 24 inch width fabric smart pots fit in these. I guess we will see.

I canceled this order. These won’t fit.

3 Likes

Some music to start off May.

3 Likes

I have to stop overthinking my grow. My combined type ADHD always has me trying to change my lane. Smart pots are staying on top of the garden plot and I am sticking to not Ph’ing anything. If it’s not broken well you know. :rofl:

5 Likes

@ColeLennon getting all technical on us…like egghead jr
download (3)

2 Likes

So not me :rofl: note above post where I talked about “above sea level” I could have just said “elevation” My overactive brain can sometimes be super overactive. :rofl: I just ate 10 mgs of PHK gummies to slow it down.

5 Likes

https://www.ticketmaster.com/aerosmith-peace-out-the-farewell-tour-portland-oregon-11-25-2023/event/0F005E94A6662321

2 Likes

LOL I think I may know someone else that may need the same treatment for an even worse problem :wink::joy::nerd_face:

2 Likes

I know you suffer from the deadly overactive noggin. :rofl:

1 Like

And I happen to have PHK gummies too :grin:

2 Likes

They come in handy for a time of need. PHK always works. :100: :fire: That’s why I’m growing 2 Purple Queens.

3 Likes

What is this PHK of which you speak?

2 Likes

Purple Hindu Kush

It’s stout in concentrate form , I have it in a cartridge

2 Likes

It’s stout, as in its like the effect of beer in concentrate form?

1 Like

Colin can answer , helps his conditions

2 Likes

Stout as in knocks ya back the way that classic indica should. Got a face like a truck driver. :rofl: It’s a euphoric body high. Calming and powerful but not couch lock. Great for muscle issues; ADHD/PTSD/OCD all the DDDDD’s :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok now I got it. Had some early afternoon NL1 & some Lions Mane extract, apparently effected my english language skills :rofl:

Good to hear it can shut down overactive brain, thats a handy strain. So no introspection at all, just hits you like a mac truck & out?

1 Like