ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

Damn @ColeLennon that sucks, back injuries are the worst. Hope you heal soon, there’s planting to be done. The plants are all looking good thou.
I am out right now buying cages and pots and things like that. Trying to get ready for action

2 Likes

Nice, make sure your cages will fit in the pots you buy. :rofl: yeah :rofl: I like the tapered thick gauged cages with the coating over the wire. Thin gauged cages will cut threw branches late in bloom. i.e donkey dicks.

2 Likes

Thats the deal man, no rest, no heal. Hard to take a break though, so much to do.

3 Likes

Yea injuries happen, not everybody is like @DougDawson who is a machine

I got 4ft cages, they should fit alright, using 15 gallon pots

4 Likes

Cages and zip tie is what’s up.

7 Likes

ezgif.com-resize

5 Likes

Cole I have never used the cages before after looking at your pics, it looks like the big end goes down in to the pot?is that right

1 Like

Whatever end has the ends that stick in the medium? Sec I will take a pic of mine.

9 Likes

Looking great! That Blueberry is looking vigorous

Sorry to hear about your back, that’s a bummer. Once they are outside at least you aren’t hauling plants around anymore. Try to catch up on that rest!

1 Like

My supplemental lighting for an hour to get me at 15 hrs.

7 Likes

High-tech!

Happy looking plants, bet they can’t wait to hop into those 30s and really get comfortable :sunglasses:

1 Like

First night huddled up against the house. Awakening to the eastern sky.

7 Likes

Look at this magnificent 90’s Kush @Bobgrows is harvesting tomorrow.

10 Likes

Only a few months away from that yourself :sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

That is some dank looking bud for sure. @Bobgrows is got that dialed in for sure. Just think what is going to do in your 30 gallon gauntlet

3 Likes

@Bobgrows is growing a massive one in her outdoor too. I feel very blessed I snagged one of these to grow this year.

4 Likes

Oh, you better believe that I was already drooling over it earlier!

1 Like

So I just brought them back inside. I will take them in and out until this weather turns.

6 Likes

It’s amazing what a little warmth and light can do.

8 Likes

I am going to be doing the same, I think next week might be alot better to leave them out

2 Likes