College football

Let’s Go Mountaineers!
College football, outdoor harvests, camp fires, the fall air blowing through the windows, Octoberfest. My favorite time of the year.

4 Likes

Speedy recovery to you @GMan. Use this time to get yourself back to fit so you can be bang on point to finish your ladies when you’re home.

3 Likes

s3phqhdlipn41

3 Likes

Bob knows.

2 Likes

Bob also knows he enjoys watching players get smashed into by other players so both games are fun to watch but something has to be said about rugby players getting teeth knocked out, broken bones and still calling to play on while the medic goes after them :joy: tape it up and itll all be fine mate look mate its stopping bleeding that blood was there already :+1:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Sept 1 eat shit pitt!!

2 Likes

IMG_3158215909415696 We Are… Penn State! And I have never been to better college football games than Big Ten especially when you walk into a stadium with over 100,000 people… Love college football and good luck to everyone out there this year just glad it’s football time!

6 Likes

I’ll give you that one. Happy Valley is a unique experience.

6 Likes

Y’all playing us at Jordan-Hare this season though, no whiteout to give the boys jitters haha. That stadium is wild when they do that.

4 Likes

Yuppers it’s an amazing experience and my sister went to Penn State and it’s so fukin big the college had it’s own zip code but I just can’t watch NFL anymore and college football games no matter where always have some pretty unique n cool atmosphere’s but I’ll admit that our biggest weakness is playing away from Happy Valley so definitely right @Dr.VitaminGreen friends until kickoff and then after the game but while we’re enemies LoL good luck this season!

3 Likes

University of Arkansas is my alma mater, so SOOO-WEEE! PIG! RAZORBACKS!
GO HOGS!
My worst enemy is a Florida State Fan. I call them the Semen-holes, just to piss him off. I hate that guy.

3 Likes

I went to the last game Bobby Bowden coached, gator bowl, vs West Virginia, in Jacksonville.

4 Likes

That was a good one. I attended FSU before Bobby came to town. Check out their record in 1973 and 1974. LOL

Sunday night will tell a lot about this year’s team.

2 Likes

Wow The past couple years have been some of the Noles worst years since then but never was FSU that bad in my lifetime lol if only I could see a season now where the gators went 0-11, that’s be a great football season haha.

1 Like

Semen holes lol I haven’t heard that one.

3 Likes

i hear yea we eat smoke drink high school and college football

2 Likes

During my early days, that was THE Entertainment!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

In case you missed it, @minitiger .

Great game, @BigMike55 .

2 Likes

It was a great game.

2 Likes