Colloidal Silver FAQ

I didnt even think about edibles… Hmm… Did some digging and came across this post that I think might contain some good information on this subject. Hard trying to find anything related to smoking CS since they test on mice/rats, a lot of it is opinionated. Some do, Some don’t. Personally I would not.

This as well. ToxicityofAgNPs.pdf (714.7 KB)

1 Like

Cool! Yes he seems to have seen the same info I found when I looked into it. I have personally used it externally and internally with no bad effects. Just here and there for specific things, and as a germ killer it definitely works.

1 Like

3 Likes

I found this;
Silver Wings offers products in 50,150,250, and 500 PPM. IS COLLOIDAL SILVER SAFE? Yes , dlver for iue to the unparalleled silver particle size, Silver Wings Colloidal Silver can be safe for the whole family. Properly prepared pharmaceutical grade colloidal silver is safe to use in higher PPM strengths and concentrations.

I found Colloidal for immune system and even in a nasal spray. Wouldn’t that be about the same as smoking? They both end up in the lungs.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I was reading a thing in the paper while back turned a lady blue from drinking it lol

1 Like

Colloidal Silver is completely safe for human consumption…just make sure you don’t consume the extreme concentrated 5-10K as is used for livestock, usually mixed into 100+ gallon horse troughs…

I take it daily! Up the dose I little if I ever get sick…

Alaskagrown

EDIT: Don’t smoke cannabis treated with CS!

2 Likes

Yeah each to their own variety is the spice of life :grin:
I’ll stick to just throwing the plant in the bin

2 Likes

Shit man I’d never smoke Cannabis treated with CS…I just take the stuff out of the bottle. Lol

I did harvest a plant I had sprayed with CS spray one time dried and cured the buds,it had a strange smell maybe I was just tripping in case something happens to me smoking it

I chickened out put it in the bin lol

1 Like

Yeah, I read where you posted this in another thread.

So, I did my research and am not worried.

:green_heart: :seedling:

Probably not, but I’m not a scientist or biologist so this is purely a guess from me, but you have to consider the fact that you’re not combusting anything containing the heavy metal in something like a nasal spray like you are when smoking.

I can’t imagine combusting any plant material containing a measurable amount of any heavy metal & inhaling it is good for the lungs & would assume that’s part of why in legal countries like Canada, the governing bodies (in our case, Health Canada) mandate heavy metal testing of licensed cannabis producers’ dried flower.

Edit; wow, didn’t realize I was replying to a post from months ago. Sorry if this is now irrelevant. Still, don’t smoke your plants treated with CS or STS folks. I like you all too much, and that seems like a very bad idea.

2 Likes