Colorado Grow License, First Run 2014

I could see that for sure Syn. You never know. Maybe something like that’s part of the plan. I’m betting it suits his needs or it’d be different though. :wink:

@mobilly You’re correct. It was part of the plan.

1 Like

I’ll be dipped in shit and rolled in bread crumbs.

I want to pop a cot near this and take a nap.

2 Likes

LMAO. I knew you would get a kick out of that. we get .75 lb of dry flower every plant now that we have things ironed out. Greenhouses are over a lb. We use living soil and KNF teas these days, so we can set our watch to it no matter the strain. Reusable soil and companions are the way.

2 Likes

This is how we do it these days. Living soil for the win.

12 Likes

@vinny_verde thats some Good lookin final product! and a nice lookin setup. I’m in CO and work in a 200,000 sq.ft. commercial grow. that looks soo much nicer and easier to handle and maintain lol. definitely jealous of Your finished product though! (to be honest, i dont even smoke my company’s flower :neutral_face:) can i ask if this is to be sold commercially? or to private medical users?

1 Like

Hi. Hope you had a great fourth. That goes out to everyone on OG as well!
I used to run the nute programs for a few 50-200k sq. foot grows in CO. I don’t want to say the names because they took the credit and I took the payment. I can honestly tell you that I was going to go big like that but I decided to cap at 2500 plants per location. I am able to control quality and any situations that arise. Growing in Living soil can also become a problem on a large scale but it produces better product that any other method I have tried or seen. The first group of pics were in Thornton. The last two pic are in Oregon. They were years apart. in 2014 Thornton was my first grow and it was medicinal. The last two pics started in 2018 until present. That is in Eastern Oregon and it was for rec sales. My flower attracted a few companies at the dope cup in 2018 when they tried to enter my Dosidos 55 into the cup. The last pic I posted was Greenhouse grown Dosidos but they wanted to enter into indoor and it wasn’t right so I declined. That is when I was approached by a handful of vape and product manufactures. So now I am growing commercially but I am not selling flower to dispensaries any longer. We only harvested twice before getting contracted by a few big brands. Honestly is the best wat to grow these days because the dispos say its worthless but the good product manufacturers want the best so they cant negotiate as much. We know we have fire and they need it so it s a different dynamic. I will not put to market what most companies do. The industry needs much more integrity.

4 Likes

That is Awesome! Congrats and big props to you and all your success in your endeavors! I hope and dream of getting to a point some day where I can do something similar! (You’re living my dream brother!) That’s why I got into the industry. It’s a passion of mine and I wanted a place to unleash, learn and grow. What I quickly learned is that the commercial industry is mostly like any other… just a numbers game and only worried about their bottom dollar, not so much the quality. That’s why I can only hope to be at your point and do what you are doing some day. So I can help, like you said, bring some “integrity” and quality back to the industry!

2 Likes

So far I have only show the good stuff. Ill be posting about all the struggles as well . People can hopefully take something from it to help them not make the same ones I did. Its always fun but never easy.

4 Likes