Comacus Projects

looking yummy delicious there !!
nice work indeed

4 Likes

Molokai pink deisel, whhhats that, I have a moloka’i frost…now what

1 Like

I don’t know the backgound/history on this one. A friend in Hawaii that has access to some incredible local strains got me the seeds for this one.

Here is a picture of one of his MolokaI Pink Diesels. .

24 Likes

Looking good your Molokai I’m assuming it’s the original Molokai frost , years back I’d had that strain if remembering correct as it also sounds and looks a lot like what you’ve grew there.

5 Likes

You still seeing surfd around?

I follow him on IG. Think he dropped off the boards.

2 Likes

Tell him I said Hi please

1 Like

That should be some real deal fire. Hope it’s a winner. If you get a good and easy connection to any of the locals’ private strains I’d be up for helping get some over here. I wish I’d kept up with my contacts there from the old days. Best vibes! peace

1 Like

Well as this last run is winding to a close, I am daydreaming what to do next. It was fun growing a bunch of the new, super frosty strains after doing a few landraces.

My next run could be another landrace run. Probably won’t be until fall/winter but never too early to start thinking about it.

When I do a rare old strain, I usually take two possible routes with the parings. First, is to pick a few hybrids containing the strain to create a batch of BX1 mixes. The next is to go with others that may pair well but are unrelated.

I have an old rare Vietnamese Black that has needed to be run for a while.

The BX Model could look something like this:

Vietnamese Black x
VB x Headbanger - Doc D
VB x Nepalese - Franchise
Black Yeti - Loompa
Black Willie x Brutal Paw - @Instg8ter

The pure new hybrid model could look like this:

Vietnamese Black x
Petrolia Headstash
Green Manalishi
Chinese Yunan
Black Death (Grimm Creeper x Black Domina) - Comacus
Northern Lights

Of course all subject to change (you know how that goes). What would your rather see run?

11 Likes

Mentioning @Instg8ter have not seen him around in a while. Anyone been in contact with him? Hope all is well.

5 Likes

[quote=“Comacus, post:207, topic:26600”]
Vietnamese Black x black yeti sounds like a nice cross .

5 Likes

No, but after reading your one post it hit me again, too. He sent me a lot of really potential gold and I hope he comes back around. He was a machine for a while, pumping out crosses with some cool stuff.

I sure hope all is well with you and your family bro. Life can get in the way quick. Hope to get to pick your brain about these awesome seeds sometime soon, @Instg8ter . You really sacrificed some serious time on them all… and all for us.

4 Likes

Took down the last couple plants where I left the lowers to try to ripen a few seeds. Both the Caps Frozen Lemons and Wedding Cake were getting purple. Here are a couple shots of the lowers before chop today.

Wedding Cake F5

CFL

23 Likes

I sent him a DM a couple of days ago, but haven’t heard anything. His last post was 5/1. He’s a good dude, I hope they’re doing OK.
:guitar:

4 Likes

Great I hope he checks in with you. I’ve been wondering for a few weeks. He was so, so active then just sort of dropped off so I hope all is well.

3 Likes

Green manalishi dude :metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

1 Like

With the two prong crown? :slight_smile:
:guitar:

3 Likes

Red Boar is a strain made crossing Dago Hog from Master Thai and Balochistan Red from Indian Landrace Exchange.

5 Likes

@mainecannamoma has a lot of beautiful outdoor plants. She gave one of the Silk Road Series a try this season, and it is going great in her outdoor environment. It looks a lot like the Iranian photos posted by Real Seed Company. She said it is 6-7’ tall and 10’ around. Starting to get some nice purple color in the buds.

24 Likes

@Greasy I thought it better to reply here in my thread so we are not clogging up @Purple-N-Hairy Wedding Cake grow show.

I was on a private forum with JBeezy when he was first getting started. Had a lot of great discussions with him and that group back then. I no longer have a direct contact method with him.

4 Likes