Comacus Tester: RSC Iranian x X18 Pakistani

Sorry about the break, lifes been crazy. These 3 girls were flipped about 2 weeks ago and since have doubled in size. I still have a few more in veg that haven’t thrown pre flowers yet.

10 Likes

Looking good. Can’t wait to see how this one does through flower!

2 Likes

I’m excited too, I don’t believe I’ve ever tried anything with iranian in it. I’ll update more frequently now that they’re budding.

1 Like

These are about 4 weeks since flip. 2 weeks since buds started forming.

12 Likes

Those are growing like the Mandana’s gonna be phatt buds. My next run of Comacus gear cuts will be taken as fat buds are a sure thing

3 Likes

They have the fattest buds out of this round so far. These they look like they’ll yield heavy for their size.

Two are tall and 1 is medium in height. They all have a similar interesting bud structure. Smell doesnt mean much at this point but they smell like candy right now.

9 Likes

looking good. they are very uniform growers and lite feeders as well.

topping or FIM would help with better branching.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I was feeding them a little more than needed towards the end of veg and got some leaf curl. Other than that they have been easy and happy. Next time I’ll try topping them and see how they compare.

2 Likes

I like the cross and think it can be worked. I didn’t top or FIM as I decided to let them grow naturally. they should respond well to training next time.

3 Likes

I did the same thing. I like to grow most strains un topped the first run to see how they are naturally. Unless they are strong sativa or I’m limited on head space and even then I usually just tie em down.

3 Likes

Plugging away, nice sized buds and interesting structure. I’m stoked to try her out.

8 Likes

These girls are wild , definitely a unique cross that stands out from everything in the room.

10 Likes

They’re looking nice. What kind of smells are you getting off of them?

1 Like

The two in the hps pics smell like tropical fruit and scissor hash. The one in the middle pic smells like lemon and lime peel so far

5 Likes

6th week of flower

7 Likes