Mandana (Cherry Queen x X18)

Mandana = Cherry Queen x x18

OK folks here we have Mandana by 8th Avenue Genectics.

I dropped 13 seeds and 13 sprouted so were off to a great start!

Will vegi under LED’s and flower under a 1K HPS, in Sunshine mix with the following Neptune’s Harvest products. Tomato and Vegetable, Crab and Lobster and Seaweed, Tomato and Vegetable will be subbed by Rose and Flower in flowering stage.

I would like to thanks 8th Avenue for the testers. @Comacus

28 Likes

Saddled up…off to the Races!!! Good luck…stay safe/be well.

4 Likes

I bet thats gonna be a badass cross. I have a cut of cherry queen that i keep around that everyone who smokes it loves. It grows huge cherry fruit smelling colas.

11 Likes

Thank you @avr1. Already off to a great start!

1 Like

Well, I dunno. Set them out this morning to enjoy 90% humidity, within 5 minutes a bug eat the top off one, so I’m down to 12

3 Likes

Is the Cherry Queen from Bodhi? If so, I about to harvest my first CQ female this week. Fucking dense spears of cherry. I wish you well with your grow! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Yes it is, thanks bro

4 Likes

13 days later and here is 4 of 13

11 Likes

They are looking healthy great job

2 Likes

That ain’t me bro, that’s Neptune’s Harvest products doing what they do

3 Likes

They are growing fast! You must be doing something right!

2 Likes

Mandana just up potted they are moving along fast. Also a couple guard chicks posted

12 Likes

@avr1 they look really happy, and I love momma hen guarding them!

3 Likes

oooh nice!!
:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
I just snagged a pack of this off soaknbeans so I’m gonna live vicariously through you for a bit until I can get to them. Best of luck on these! They look fantastic already. Hoping that cherry queen comes through hard with that cherry smell and those massive buds! idk much about the x18 but it sounded like a good cross…

5 Likes

I found this on a search, so this should be a epic cross

“The unique sour apple/pear/citrus smell/flavor is very strong (far from subtle) and nearly fixed in the line.”

5 Likes

28 days into this party a couple Mandana

11 Likes

Day 35 of vegi

10 Likes

Lookin good! Excited to see what these do for you. Is it just real minimal branching or are you trimming them? Looks like it’s already a foot tall or so.

1 Like

No trimming, but they will need to be topped which I will do after they show sex. These are the more aggressive growers I have had in awhile that are indica

5 Likes

Ah ok, thought so, makes sense I suppose from the pics of the Cherry Queen I’ve seen. Just real small lower side branches and that big huge cola standing on top. Wonder if topping will give two big cola’s like that or just a big bush :thinking::heart_eyes:

4 Likes