Combination of things I think?

So I have this friend :joy: no really…

1. I do have friends
  2. It’s really not me, but they are my cuts.

He sent me some photos tonight, says he’s at 9 weeks which I think is fairly accurate.
A few things. These are at his father in laws house and he doesn’t see them everyday. He also has zero control over what his FIL does I think. He also said the leafs are super thick.
They aren’t really burning but buds just aren’t developing. Leaf calix ratio is way off.

I’m thinking a few things and I’m going to try to get over there tomorrow to really see what’s happening but.
-Too much light/massive light leaks
-not enough air exchange
-N toxicity
-just too much of everything

Like I said, I’m going to try to get over there tomorrow but wondered what everyone else thought before I go over there.
If m not considering anything.
These are a StrawberryTemple and a icy grape btw.
Thanks in advance y’all!

4 Likes

9 weeks of flower?

2 Likes

Kinda looks like defoliation was a continuous situation, other aspects :man_shrugging: don’t really know specifics so can’t say

1 Like

Yeah, 9 weeks since flip to 12/12

1 Like

What sort of lamp are they under?

4 Likes

:rofl:

I’m not really sure what going on here. I mean, they look green and healthy enough. Just really small buds.

Are they significantly different from the other cuts?

5 Likes

Weird, they don’t look inherently “unhealthy”. N tox, maybe not enough light if I had to guess.

What’s the lighting situation like?

4 Likes

That’s my question too. Intensity and color /spectrum. Looks Lil white for flower. I’ve noticed leds will do that if not the right ones. Will suck pots dry but not show in bud size. Will still be fire but smaller buds not big colas. I’m thinking lighting is different.

3 Likes

Yes. My run produced almost 2lbs from 2 plants :wink: these are cuts from those plants.

2 Likes

Lighting is some Amazon LED. Not sure , will find out today

2 Likes

I flower under 3000k in my tent and 4000k in my cabinet so spectrum, unless it’s crazy, doesn’t make a huge difference IMO.

I don’t imagine it’s light leaks either. I’ve grown my share of leaky shit and haven’t seen anything like this before.

2 Likes

For reference here’s my ST

8 Likes

Genetic flaws you’re just now discovering? That’s my best guess. They look all sugary, but there’s no weight. I’m stumped after 9 weeks of flower that they should be so lightweight

2 Likes

That’s my guess. Or just not getting consistent, sufficient dark periods.

3 Likes

Could be bad nute ratios.
My one buddy screwed up 3 part and was hitting high N and low PK in flower.

Didnt look like this, but it really did produce light airy buds.

3 Likes

Holy moly! You don’t need anyone’s advice by the look of it. :rofl:

The best fertilizer is the farmer’s footprints. Maybe they are just lonely?

3 Likes

I’m thinking this as well. Been trying to give advice but you know how that goes.
They are LOS but I think he ended up loading up in blue gold as well at the same time.

2 Likes

Definitely looks like too much and in flower at nine weeks since flip way too late to do too much but you probably have two more weeks of flowering hopefully they will build , if anything I would flush the living hell out of them and tell whoever to lightly feed good luck ! may need to stick a fork in this one and try again!

3 Likes

Agree with N toxicity, she has used it to produce leaves instead of buds, a good flush will come handy … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Shiny leaves say it’s struggling with the light.

Revegging would look different at the tops, mine threw long stemmed single finger leaves at the tops.

I’m guessing too narrow spectrum of light.

1 Like