Community grow show

4 Likes

13 sparkle berry, 1 g13hp88. Now the process begins. I’m doing away with the signup date. Just grow along with me when you can. Ill send you some seeds if needed to get the ball rolling. You could be the first to try out the headband x oldtime moonshine. As I’ve cut a few branches. The seeds are fresh but give them another two weeks and we be ready to rock and roll. I’d say the absolute latest to participate would be end of February beginning of March just so that others are not lagging behind or to far ahead.

2 Likes

Ok, I need to pick something and get the ball rolling, can’t have you winning your own competition. :joy::rofl::joy:
On another note, I would like to try the headband x oldtime moonshine when they are ready. :v:

2 Likes

Getting ready to drop two WW auto fems into soil. Compliments of @potdaddy4x4 .

2 Likes

Good luck with those the 2 I popped back in Sept are already shall I say smoke with me and my friends

Peace and staybsafe

2 Likes

In honor of all I just chopped here is the next round. Full moon is upon us and the time to pop is upon us. For the summer run I need to plan and soon.

4 Likes

Interesting, but I’m currently full and about to sprout some testers and BOG for a half bubblegum half clone grow. But I will need help deciding what clones to grow out first! Only have space for 12, currently 16 to choose from and more being added. A few are for sure going to be part of it, others will be a shuffle till I got cuts rooted for that batch.

2 Likes

Well my little cab doesn’t agree with 1 gals so I’ll sent back and enjoy the show. One if these days I’ll have a little bit bigger tent.

1 Like

I’ll try to get in on this still. Didn’t think I could because of my setup. Well my organic set up I ordered should be here this week or next so I should make it just in time hopefully

2 Likes

Put a California cannon, black mamba and a kish (shikskaberry) into soil 2 nights ago. May use them, may not.

5 Likes

@Enjoi802 this will be fun to watch. I don’t use soil so I’m just watching and seeing how you all do. Good luck all who’s growing. Looks to be interesting to say the least.

1 Like

California cannon and kish has germed.

4 Likes

There we go!! Looking forward to them!

2 Likes

@LemonadeJoe feel free to pin this. Want to be able to give what I can to the community with this one.

3 Likes

Maybe black mamba being entered as well germ date is today.

4 Likes

For seeds entered in this competition, must they be germed by today or can we still pop more seeds today.

1 Like

Pop away the full moon is above!

Is tomorrow morning to late to take advantage of the full moon? I always get confused as to when to actually plant or sow…

Also what is going on in this here thread that I’m missing

Lol. I just realized I read all the dates wrong guess I missed this or it isn’t happening.

1 Like

Naw it’s happening. Can pop them if you can In the next week or so! @Chronickyle get popping and see where it goes!

2 Likes