(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

beautiful garden here, the plants exude health :grin:

the first pic is amazin :star_struck:

I have a lifesaver in bloomā€¦11-pointed leavesā€¦a different serrationā€¦very similar to the photoā€¦Iā€™ve never grown anything like it

good luck with this run

sending good vibes

5 Likes

BOG plants have always produced the best fan leaves to press, cure, and use to roll Cannagars.

6 Likes

Beautiful plants man. You have the touch. I still am mesmerized on that BMR that you nurtured. Such a gift to have. The world would be a better place with more DDā€™s in it. Whatever you are doing keep doing it.

6 Likes

Nice HPS glasses @MoBilly ! :rofl: :v:

4 Likes

Everything is looking really great Mr. Doug.
I going have to run out the Sour bubble seeds for your seed preservation and hit some with this nice heavy Afghan cross I made whirlybird= Skeet Skeet x Afghan
Been finding earthy,mushrooms,lime,oil rag, nasty nasty musky, body odor

Many Thanks for sharing

16 Likes

Man, thatā€™s a short bushy plant, really cool :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Plants still moving along and the males are starting to really show themselves. Now its off to mix more nutes as these plants are always thirsty. Oh the joy of small pots.

58 Likes

Looking great Doug! The males are definitely starting to nut up buddy!

7 Likes

Looks excellent going to be a good show.

5 Likes

I hope someday I could grow that way.
No yellow leaves, no sign of any deficienciesā€¦ All perfect green leaves and good canopyā€¦
They look great :star_struck:

2 Likes

Damn those are gorgeous brother. They look beautiful :green_heart:

2 Likes

those Blue Kush are so happy and healthy, great job Doug. They really starting to fill out that tent. Totally rad manā€¦:grinning:

2 Likes

Iā€™m always promoting eye safety. lol

5 Likes

What type of soil/medium? Stunning plants :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Hey bud, thanks. They are in Canna Coco and I mix in around 30% Perlite. Got them in 0.8 gallon pots using GH trio and Epsom Salt for nutes.

12 Likes

Happy, happy plants. Nice job Doug.

2 Likes

Oh, those are blooming nice :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

time-to-nut-up-or-shut-up-get-ready

15 Likes

The main things I remember from BOG were his Bogglegum and his LifeSaver. I grew both, and really liked the Bogglegum a lot. It had enormous 13ā€ cabbage leaves and smelled like Big League Chew- anyone remember that stuff?

I found a microclone kit that I am hoping to use to save my old Bogglegum x mamba crosses- and if it works, it might be just the thing to get your old seeds germinated as well!!

https://microclone.com/store/ols/products/microclone-sterile-seed-germinating-kit

8 Likes

Nice, I have not grown Bogglegum but do have some in my stash waiting in line.

8 Likes