(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Please keep me in mind if you ever run them. Bogglegum was one of my favorites. I still have some of her descendants, and hopefully that kit will help bring them back to life.

2 Likes

No worries, I have these BOG strains :slight_smile:
Bogglegum, Sour Bubble, Sour Boggle, LSD, Lifesaver, Grape Punch, Sweet Cindy, sweet and sour cindy and Lifestar of original stock. And then member seeds of Sour Blutooth, Sour Strawberry and a Lifesaver x Sweet Cindy cross. Oh and my Sour Grape F1’s, can’t forget those.

20 Likes

The only two I really remember are the Bogglegum and LifeSaver. The rest must have been developed after I quit growing.

I miss BOG. He was hilarious and a genuinely great old dude.

6 Likes

@DougDawson
How are the colors of the plants on the BOG LSD?
I heard they have some nice purple buds?

1 Like

I didn’t get any purple on the LSD f2s, but it may be a temperature thing if they don’t purple up naturally.

20 Likes

I have not grown LSD

2 Likes

Here are yesterday’s pics.

62 Likes

Beautiful and getting more beautiful!

2 Likes

Hell yeah! They’re stretching goodly. Very pretty garden Doug.

As usual.

6 Likes

Following… Pretty plants bro!

3 Likes

Thanks bud.

2 Likes

Oops beauty Doug? Your plants are too beautiful, I was moving here, but always following your updates, and how these plants are shining.
Beautiful thing brother…
Green finger there is a hand, right? hehehehehhe…
Cannabis Hugs.

2 Likes

NIIICE!!! Haven’t had fans on our plants like that since we grew ICE…and a Plant we called ‘Green Dragon’ that was from some of my Dad’s ‘unknown’ seeds…
She was a weird one… huge, 13-finger leaves, and grew bud hair clusters that looked like caterpillars on many of the ‘palms’ or stems of the bigger leaves…

9 Likes

They really look great stretching out, very healthy looking garden. You definately have a knack for this and make it look easy.

6 Likes

Can barely see your sticker wall now that one out front is sure a looker.

1 Like

Well they get bigger by the day, here are the Blue Kush now as I just gave them their nutes.

62 Likes

The jungle is getting thicker in there, plants are really growing fast. Looking gooood

2 Likes

You gonna breed that star of the show Bmr x bk ?

2 Likes

Nope, at least that’s not the plan now. Now I am keeping it alive and in veg. Going to do a bunch of cloning and when this run is done I will be dropping some new BMR seeds. Then I can add the one I have to the gene pool. Come on germination :crossed_fingers:

15 Likes

I’d be tempted to snag a few clones and seed the mom you’d have a fighting chance they’d all be similar size going into flower . That one you got could get 5 ft wide and 5 ft tall . Lol

2 Likes