(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Are there still no sex indications on the giant BMR?

2 Likes

I’d like to have 50 of those going . Lol

3 Likes

No, not really.

1 Like

a huge sea of BMR green would be sweet as hell

5 Likes

LOL, I don’t have the space nor the time to deal with such numbers. Nor any use for the amount of weed they would produce. Costs too much in time, effort and materials for me to just give 90% of the stuff away.

7 Likes

Not counting all the work involved but would sure make one hell of a good picture.

5 Likes

Can’t argue that man. Would be quite the sight.

2 Likes

16Pot-articleLarge
Imagine this filled with BMR…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

16 Likes

Well if my seeds germinate folks may have an opportunity to make that a reality. Just won’t be me, lol.

20 Likes

Ok, here we go…

Now the fun begin. Going to start collecting some pollen very soon.

65 Likes

Meanwhile in South-West GTA…

:grin: :+1:

Brilliance Doug!

16 Likes

Yeah man, soon the males will be like

ezgif-1-37ce0fd017d7

28 Likes
11 Likes

That’s what I say. Man look out. The world of Dune! Green shit!!! I have seen it in the summer time pollen like fog. Big chunks floating in the air.

3 Likes

LOL! What the hell

2 Likes

So instead, you now put on stupendous shows like this, produce prodigious quantities of amazing seeds and would seem to give 99% of them away (with fantastic graphic art to boot!)! :rofl:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Doug! :pray:

:call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Lmao… and well be like… (it’s delicious!!)

6 Likes

That male looks fantastic!

Thanks for the tip, Doug! :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks man and no problem. Welcome to the thread and Member status. It gave you the badge and the functionality. The system will update your title from Basic to Member at some point.

6 Likes

My wife would sneeze just looking at that pollen, it’s gonna be thick in there, nice job Doug.

5 Likes