(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Doug the male at the back of the tent stands out…
Too beautiful thing that this tent is…
I am flattered to be able to accompany this work done with so much dedication and affection…
Congratulations brother may JAH always bless your garden…

3 Likes

Just some quick pics as I am wiped out from the day. Just watered the plants and will have to start collecting pollen tomorrow as it is defiantly time. It’s dropping whether I like it or not so hey, might as well take advantage. You can’t touch a thing without producing a cloud, lol.

54 Likes

Doug your making me sneeze :sneezing_face:

12 Likes

gesundheit

10 Likes

Glad I got my allergy shots yesterday.

4 Likes

3 Likes

You definitely have it going on in there. I can hear the 1970’s bow-chick-a-bow-wow!

9 Likes

Yeah, things are picking up. Going to start collecting that magic dust tonight. Time to grab a mask, lol.

9 Likes

You’ll need an M5 gas mask for that job.

8 Likes

Doug
What are you using for collection? Could you detail your process?
Last time I did a seed run, I used a paper plate, bent the pollen branch over and tapped it over the paper plate. But I feel like a lot got dusted to the floor, and that got tossed out. I would like to collect as much as possible.

7 Likes

11 Likes

I use a large metal bowl and am not really gentle on the males. Take each branch individually and bang it against the inside of the bowl. Then scrape the bowl down and put through my pollen shaker to remove any plant matter. Repeat till they stop giving. The pollen shaker MoBilly pictured is the one I use.

12 Likes

Is that for sifting??
I’m wanting info on actual collection. Gathering the pollen.
That looks handy tho.

4 Likes

I was thinking to maybe place some parchment on the floor. And let her do her thing. Then pick up the parchment and collect the pollen.
Does that make any sense?

5 Likes

Some do it that way. I just vacuum up what’s on the floor. It will work though. Some even put the plant almost horizontal. I like to be more hands on but look at the floor of my tent after Sour Bubble males pollen collected and males removed.

30 Likes

I can’t get over how healthy you keep your plants. I mean they look spotless.
Is this the same room you would use to flower your seedless runs in as well? I’m trying to figure out where to pollinate my ladies when the time comes. Is it hard to get the room cleaned for the next run so you don’t get unexpected future pollination?

8 Likes

Thanks bud, I think I am just having some good luck with them. Especially with them being in 0.8 gallon pots. It is the same room. Not really difficult to clean the room for a flower run. Just got to be thorough. Soak everything down with some diluted bleach and wipe all surfaces. It’s time consuming but not difficult.

13 Likes

Thank you brother.

3 Likes

I agree with Doug, it’s not too difficult as moisture nueutralizes pollen unless I’m mistaken, so as long as you wipe down surfaces, walls, floor, fans, dehumidifier, or whatever you have in your space, and just pretty much wipe down with bleach the whole environment overall then you should be good to go for some sinsemilla.

I did a seed run early last year, and I have had two crops since in the same space with no seeds and no issues. Just clean everything every run is what I personally do, even without pollen to worry about.

I like things tidy and neat too, but I could be a little obsessive about that at times haha.

Keep on killing it @DougDawson your plants are always so healthy! Love all your work with BOG gear! He would be very proud to see someone dedicate so much time, effort, and hard work to preserve his gear!

13 Likes

Thanks man. Just got put in like jail but appreciate the kind words.

6 Likes