(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

:joy: Iā€™m sure weā€™ll see that image soon on a bottle! Hilarious and sad at the same time.

2 Likes

Where can I find the ā€œGorilla Rastaā€ brand? I heard Bob himself used the formula itā€™s based on! Itā€™s got electrolytes. Thatā€™s what plants crave. Fire fire fire! :fire::wink:

4 Likes

Doug already grows indoors, under electro lights :crazy_face: His plants drink 'em up!
:rofl:

4 Likes

I bet I could bottle and sell my fermented trash water if I labeled it Brawndo

15 Likes

12 Likes

Ohā€¦ almost as the protein bottles that I see the people at the gym has, but without the bong :sweat_smile:

A gorilla is a gorillaā€¦ not a monkeyā€¦ ā€œGorilla silver spineā€ā€¦

2 Likes

Here in Brazil it is fashionable to use Plant Prod + Calcium Nitrate because of the low cost. But there are people on IG, who sell the water mixed with PP + NC, for an absurd price, and there are still people who buy it. Not to mention the market for stylized felt vases that cost much more than a normal vase and promise ā€˜ā€˜better development of roots because they use differentiated feltā€™ā€™, the problem is that many people buy this, as if that were going to solve all existing problems in a crop.

8 Likes

Damn these are looking absolutely gorgeous Doug !
An awesome organized jungle you have going, I love it. They all look extremely happy stretching towards the light too. Always my favorite thing to see :pray:

:v:ā€  :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a fantastic garden, sir, and it thrills me to see the BOG bloodline continuing. Itā€™s been many years since Iā€™ve seen one of these beauties.

What selection process did you use for the males? Ever find a frosty one with trichomes?

4 Likes

I believe this is a co-op run, so no selection allowed.
I think Doug will confirm that this is an open pollination using all specimens!

6 Likes

I never quite understood why everyone decided to go nuts over the organic thing, though I strongly suspect itā€™s at least partially because the vast majority of the population is urban and/or has zero knowledge or experience with agriculture.

If you hop on Reddit and peruse the various weed forums (grab a stiff drink first), youā€™ll see ample evidence of this.

I love Osmocote for my garden plants, they thrive on it. Iā€™ve grown insanely huge sunflowers (which has similar requirements as cannabis) with it. My container gardens are always fabulous.

Iā€™m not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I reckon if all the OTHER plants Iā€™ve grown have done well, especially in containers, then it should be sufficient to grow cannabis in containers, too.

I buy a slightly different variety, but I donā€™t need it in bulk anymore. Iā€™m too crippled up to do anything like I used to- I had poultry and an orchard and vineyard (15 fruit trees, 3 nut trees, 6 grapes and 6 blackberries all in a quarter acre). Itā€™s all gone now, though.

6 Likes

Ohhhhh okay I am kinda dumb and didnā€™t realize that :rofl:

2 Likes

Nah, not dumbā€¦ none of us know what we donā€™t know!
Now you know!

5 Likes

Yeah I got jacks 20 20 20 and maxibloom ā€¦ I picked up megacrop also lol ā€¦ jacks finisher etcā€¦ just a few to mentionā€¦ I like the idea of making the ratios better for each strain ā€¦ some may want more etcā€¦ some lessā€¦
I will absolutely check out osmocote

5 Likes

peters 20-20-20 veg and peters 10-52-10 with Ca, Mg and K supplements was the method I was taught at the tail end of the 80ā€™s and used for years until I switched to GH flora nutes on the lucas formula program.

6 Likes

I hear ya. iā€™ve let a lot of things around the farm go. Itā€™s called old age, Ben there done that.

4 Likes

Well another day, another pollen collection. Achooo, lol. I keep forgetting to bring a new mask to my grow room. Gonna have to remember tomorrow. Males are picking up steam and putting out a bit more today.

53 Likes

Plants are looking great as they always do! :slightly_smiling_face: :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

A bit chunk of pollen!!

One question about storing it, if you permitā€¦ Dissicate and freeze after? How many time viable?

Happy growings!.

3 Likes

If dried correctly and stored in a cool dry place it can last for months. If long term storage is needed then it goes in the freezer. Heard of folks using pollen that was years old successfully.

11 Likes