(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

They’re puking in their doug, good stuff. I hear you in the mask, I was actually sneezing like Crazy the last time I did a pollination

3 Likes

Brother what a beautiful thing in…
Plants are magnificent…
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again the male at the back of the tent is awesome…
And the coloring of the divine plants…
And in the smaller tent, the males also jump out at the sight of the females…
Congratulations man, this open with the genetic tree of the plant is going to be the talk…
And the females are shining too heheheheheh…
What genetics is this hehehehehehhe…

3 Likes

You are always such a blessing to all.

4 Likes

@OldUncleBen Great info, much appreciated! Your link and type says “15-9-12” and your pic shows a bag of 19-5-8, which are you using on your cannabis plants? Apologies if you posted the pic to just show what osmocote bags look like!

Also…if you HAD to pick just one 1 bag of ferts for your cannabis (start - finish), would it be Osmocote, Jacks, ???

@DougDawson your plants are pristine and perfect…nice! Sorry for derailing your thread a bit…Ben’s got good info!

3 Likes

Not at all bud. Talking about growing and ferts is not a derailment at all and @OldUncleBen is a fountain of knowledge. Happy to have the conversation in my thread :wink:

9 Likes

Looking great brother!! The pollen is piling up quite nicely!!

2 Likes

Just a few pics of the plants today and pollen collection.

57 Likes

Looks like it’s stretch time!

4 Likes

Look at those praying leaves. I could probably swing off those

8 Likes

a lot of mass when the plants have the leaves facing upwards as if they were thanking hands…
I usually say that when they are like this, they are healthy and happy…
nice job bro…

5 Likes

Awesome again, as usual Double D.
Nice pile of magic dust right there.
I think my reversed Island Sweet Skunk is just about ready to start dumping her(his) splooge. This will be my first go with STS. I’m excited for the results.

11 Likes

Wow, I forgot that spoof from years ago. Hilarious!

“You gave them what?”

4 Likes

Will never forget the number of newbies that used to SWEAR they didn’t need nutes because they use their own body waste in their plants!!
Really-and you want to handle/smoke that???
I mean- yes- we use SOME types of animal waste- but it is composted/processed…and WHEN is the last time you saw ANY Carnivore/Omnivore poop used as a fertilizer???
They usually didn’t stick around long once their plants failed and people kept telling them WHY…
Or they got Ecoli for the 3rd time…

6 Likes

10 Likes

Soooo many rice patties are fertilized with human excrement. In Vietnam you would see farmers carrying “honey pots” on their heads headed out to the fields. Honey pots are crocks full of crap from family and friends.
Just saying. It was a looooong time before dad could eat rice after he came back.
LOL

12 Likes

It keeps telling me that I’m outta likes but you are spot on. I’ve lived in many of those turd world countries

7 Likes

Where I live villages use herbivore poo as fertilizer nowadays, mixed with the straws used as mulching for cows.

In case of omnivore, chicken poo is used also as fertilizer when the “chicken houses” ( galiñeiros) are cleaned. The poo is dried, not “composted”. I mean, not as you do for compost waste vegetable residues.

Other thing that is used as fertilizer is the “water” that filtrates the worms compostation station. Diluted.

Until about 20 years ago, all algae that arrived to the beaches, where transported to the lands. They used to leave it in 1 meter high monticules and let it dry before mixing with ground.

Ending, I think that that was not really compostation. Or was it?

Normally, as compostation, as I understand it (perhaps mistaken)

(Sorry to not call things by their name, spanish and I don’t know the english name)

4 Likes

:rofl:
Just too funny man!

8 Likes

When I say Omnivore I mean animals like bears, pigs, and humans- or carnivores… there are diseases in there, and the ‘heat level’ in them means they must be composted… even then, some diseases thrive in the heat…
Herbivores manure can be used sooner- if allowed to dry… some, like rabbit can be used right away… guano usually has to be dried to lower the amonia concentration and startto break it down… it’s all about what the animal eats, and how each animal digests ad excretes it…
But to use your plants as a toilet?
ESPECIALLY indoors??!! Gross! Can you IMAGINE what that guys grow room smelled like?

3 Likes

I’ll have to dig for the pictures on my phone but… my brother started growing just a couple years ago now but has been a really quick study and grown some really nice plants in his tents.
I gave him some gorilla bubble bx2 f2 seeds i made when he got his grow gear. I should mention @DougDawson , around christmas time (i think), I sent you a card and a coin flip of those beans were included… some awesome plants in those

anyhow wind back to last spring, my brother decided to put one of those plants outside. The only secure spot he had was an un-used former planter bed along the fence of his rental property. He had dug a hole there some time ago and was putting the crap from his akida in there. She eats a high salmon protein diet. Anyhow, he picks that spot to plant his 8 week old female gorilla bubble bx2 f2. It grew into a monster and yielded him near a pound of really high quality flower. Tasted great too LOL … he calls it the pepper poop plant. His dogs name is pepper haha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wolf: :wolf:

5 Likes