(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Brother, you gotta be thrilled at how this is going! Nicely done.

3 Likes

Yes although yesterday was the last tough day of a tough week. I have not collected pollen in 2 days and did not feed them yesterday. Just felt beaten down by the week really. Lights on in just over half and hour so I will go take care of them and post an update. I am sure they are fine :wink:

22 Likes

Iā€™ll be looking forward to your update as par. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Take care of yourself too, buddy! Looking forward to your update. Youā€™re killing it!

4 Likes

Ainā€™t nuttinā€™wrong with taking a little time for yourself Doug. It dam near a requirement sometimes.

7 Likes

Sounds like you are pushing yourself to the limit there Doug, hope you can slow it down soon . Got yo take care of yourself

5 Likes

I feel ya man. This week roughed me up pretty good too. Iā€™d like to think I gave as good as I got, but Iā€™m definitely feeling it.

2 Likes

You are burning the spliff at both ends there hunā€¦
Donā€™t run yourself ragged hereā€¦take a breather!!
Hang in there!!! :blush: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Well the plants were not unhappy although they really should have been. Coco was bone dry but they are fed now so I guess all is well. The back left plant took the worst of it but hey, only the strong survive, lol.

Pollen collection continues and there was 11.1 grams which feels like a good harvest. That brings the total to 33.1 grams and climbing. Blue Kush crosses coming, yeah I am guessing so.

65 Likes

Great work man. :-):slight_smile:

5 Likes

Jeez dude, piles of pollen. Cheers doug

4 Likes

Plants always looking spectacular!
Your pollen boys just keep giving!
Niiiice!!! :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Stay strong, bud!
Cheers from Brasil!

5 Likes

Extremely beautiful site to see those guys & gals @DougDawson! And I donā€™t know if you covered it already but how do you collect the pollen without Fā€™ing the plant up to!? Hope you are feeling better and just please make sure you take ā€œyou timeā€ but I have a few pics coming later when lights are on of my BMR and (Melon) Lifesavers x Sour Strawberry courtesy of @Mithridate but Happy Growing The Doc

3 Likes

Heā€™s mentioned a few times that he thwacks the flowers against the inside of a metal bowl and then sifts it with as pollen sifter before drying it out for storage

4 Likes

Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures for that because I have some plants about to show sex and Iā€™m considering keeping a male if I get one from the 4 plants and do some pollen collecting and theirs so many different ways members do it and itā€™s a great picture of the magic dust!

3 Likes

Just a quick update. Another 3.7 grams of pollen collected tonight, not a bad score since I beat them up pretty bad yesterday. Onward we go.

67 Likes

Great job :+1:t2: on the magic dust collecting itā€™s just crazy how much youā€™ve collected & how much is still in them! Those are some happy healthy Dudeā€™s and Dudetteā€™s and gals n especially since you left them in the .8 gallon pots right? And I was wondering if you take the males out of the grow and let the ladies have more room or do you keep them in the whole grow

6 Likes

Awesome stuff :ok_hand: @DougDawson looks amazing

7 Likes

The males go out as soon as they stop giving me pollen. I look forward to that as the workload goes way down without watering them or collecting pollen.

24 Likes