(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

What I would give to have a chin that cuts like that. :100: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, but you would have to take the pack. I bet they would love Canada. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

They love anywhere i am! I love anywhere they are . We are a package deal, goes without saying.

If any of you ever meet me, you shall meet the pack also , and that goes for Canada, or Uganda, or anywhere else i would go .

When my brother called the other day he kept asking when i was going to Chicago to visit him again. Kept asking. Didnt know he liked me that much, lol. THEN he mentions dont forget to bring the dog’s and goes on for 15 minutes about last visit THEY, not we or Y’all, but THEY had!!!

Dont blame him, my brace is extraordinary , and i know my dogs. All are super examples of the breed, and as good GSD’s should be, social like an 8 year old child. If your a dog person the day with my 4 is quite an experience. 4 healthy GSD’s in frolic is pretty cool to witness.

9 Likes

I know that feeling. :100: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

1 Like

just cross at roxham road man. Anyone can cross there, just claim refugee status in spanish and yer golden. LOL

a gathering would be awesome… I have some nice greenspace in the BC interior I can offer up for a weekender

7 Likes

Was at creek, where park rain drain hits it. Dude was stuck 3 foot deep in the quick sand. Not dying stuck, was 3 kids that were playing , but he was stuck and lost his water shoes, lol.

Paddle, my youngest, came at him at 25 mph, across that shit, and jumped over him …lol…lmao…as he got to him. The SCREAM was priceless, and Paddle motored down the creek edge like it was concrete.

1 Like

Yeah, I noted that from an earlier post this week. lol Plus I watched Cannabis Kid last night. I’m golden lol

2 Likes

I miss my dogs :alien:

1 Like

Unfortunately, I only know enough spanish to get the shit kicked out of me.

5 Likes

I 100% would have been at that party… wtf.
I was only here 2 weeks before I went and met a OG’er on here, real nice fella. I guess some cannabis ppl are antisocial, not me!

5 Likes

Hey OG. So things are going ok. Looks like I cooked a few leaf tips and let them dry out a bit but they are still doing ok. Collected a couple grams of pollen tonight and took 3 of the males out of the tents. They are about done giving.

70 Likes

Those are some beautiful plants you got growing ! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Wow, time to put that stud out to pasture.

5 Likes

Absolutely awesome bro!

2 Likes

Just a quick update. Been hectic the last couple days so my plants have been neglected a bit but are still moving along. Starting to see some ripe seeds poking out so that’s a good thing. Lot’s of green ones as well. Here are some pics for everyone. I have pulled 3 males, collected another gram or 2 of pollen tonight and will be getting rid of the other males soon.

66 Likes

look at that frost… gorgeous @DougDawson

4 Likes

Yeah, they are frosting up nicely. I am pretty pleased.

8 Likes

Looking very nice! :snowflake:

1 Like

I was about to say but everyone else has covered and smothered just how frosty those have become.

1 Like

Looking amazing brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like