(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Btw did I miss it
What is sex on the solo monster looking bmr??

2 Likes

Yeah me too , and ā€œkind bud ā€œ , you know , mids

:banana:

2 Likes

Lol, Canadians are known for many things. There are some closeups here @Jetdro .

2 Likes

So see no hairs , would normally call that F Based on shape but I was wrong on one in my tent by guessing the same thing for the same reason . Prolly male as good formation but no hairs

2 Likes

Thatā€™s unfortunately what I was thinking as well :confused:

1 Like

I concur, those look like balls in that pic.

4 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s all good. At least I can add its genes to the pool so itā€™s not a loss. I would have preferred a female but thatā€™s life.

6 Likes

Canadians are famous forā€¦
Friendly folks eh, Beer, maple syrup, Donairs, tim hortons, letter kenny, kids in the hall, sctv, John Candy, Gretzky, The Trailer Park Boys & of course Doug D.

I would add Drake but Iā€™m pretty sure no country wants to claim that whiney rapper who got his fame faking a disability for tv sitcom ratings.

9 Likes

Donā€™t forget poutine. Did I spell that right lol?

6 Likes

Plenty better musicians than Drakeā€¦The Band, Tragically Hip, The Guess Who, Neil Young, Leonard Cohen, Rush, Oscar Petterson, Alanis Morrisette, Bryan Adams, Joni Mitchell, Shania Twain, Daniel Lanois, Diana Krall, Barenaked Ladies, Gordon Lightfoot, Blue Rodeo, Loreena McKennitt, Buffy Saint Marie, Tom Wilson, Teenage Head, Rheostaticsā€¦off the top of my head. Also The Weeknd, Celine Dion, Bieber, Bubleā€™, Deadmaus (if you like that sort of thing, not for me)

7 Likes

Oh I know Puntang. :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll add Prism and D.O.A. to that listā€¦ there are more

3 Likes

3 Likes

11 Likes

LOL, I used to catch Nash at The Edge back in the dayā€¦
(heck, I was living virtually next doorā€¦ :laughing: :+1:)

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Went to a few concerts there, John Cale, Teenage Head, Mink Devilleā€¦probably a few I donā€™t recall too well.

4 Likes

Wow I was just speaking about this strain. Had a buddy grow it and I was super impressed by itā€™s taste and density. Definitely one I would love to see in my BOG grow. I got some Sour Bubble, Sour strawberry, Sour Blu Tooth. Go ahead and let a few nice makes do there thing and have a nice mashup to hunt through.

Iā€™m guessing theyā€™re possibly gonna be in the spring box and Sebring is the man? Thatā€™s very cool of you to donate your space and time for a founding father and excellent breeder and friend. Either way thanks for keeping the lineage pure.:v::wink:

4 Likes

Hell yeah :sunglasses:
Looking good Doug looking good
Been a little bit
Hope all is well

3 Likes

Doug I would love some of that pollen if you collect any off him what does his stem rub smell like?

2 Likes

Have no idea, have not really done a stem rub and honestly am not great at describing such things.

2 Likes