(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Just a quick update. Have not really been online much the last few days. Seeds are ripening and progressing fine. Took a last little bit of pollen today, probably got a couple more grams and have officially decided no more pollen collection. The males were good to me, have created the seeds and given me lots of extra pollen. Here are some pics.

68 Likes

ya bud, those are loaded with seeds , beautiful.

9 Likes

From what I can see, it doesn’t look like there is anything left to be pollinated! :+1: :smiley:

10 Likes

Dang! Those are some nice looking flowers.

7 Likes

Ok, a quick update for you all. Plants are trucking along and seeds are ripening. Going to go another week or two just to be safe. Still seeing some big green seeds that I want to ripen. Besides I won’t need my big tent for a while anyway as I can fit new seedlings in the smaller tent. So here are a few pics. Still got to take the males out but stopped watering them, just been lazy I guess.

Now on another happy note I chopped one branch off a plant just to see what we got going on and got to say, I was pretty pleased. Was not a very big branch but got 209 good seeds from it. Woo hoo, looks like this run is almost in the books.

So there you have it, looks like there will be Blue Kush seeds for OG in the end.

86 Likes

Man, those are busting at the seams! What a great success!

9 Likes

very nice!!:
Those seeds look great :smiley:

8 Likes

Very nice bro. Well and truly done. :wink:

30 Likes

Have you smoked any yet? Just wondering how it is.

8 Likes

Absolutely smashing my good man!

7 Likes

Beautiful Man!!! :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

No, it’s all one big seed pod so wouldn’t be a good representation anyway. I will be tossing it into my hash bin once I get the seeds out.

17 Likes

Ohhh god why didn’t I ever think that pollen would do what pollen does. I’m terrified reading this and thinking about getting rid of the male plant in my tent. I have really bad allergies. I’m gonna see it through though y’all pray for me :grimacing:

6 Likes

Might have to get a CBRN mask!

6 Likes

Let’s just hope that weed pollen in particular doesn’t bother me. I never even had allergies when I lived in New York

3 Likes

We all knew it would happen!!! Great job @DougDawson :clap: :+1: :ok_hand: :raised_hands: :grinning: :partying_face: :tada:

6 Likes

Looks awesome Doug, I’d be trying it anyway, after de-seeding it. Roll up a big fatty and :boom: :fire:

6 Likes

Exactly my plan on the ISS Fems I’m making. Buck the seeds and smoke the rest.
Hell back in the early days, circa 1970’s half of what you bought was stems seeds and leaves.
Which may be partially responsible for people thinking cannabis is so much better these days. Stems, seeds, and leaves back then vs nice flowers now.

14 Likes

What a fine and wonderful work, great growth!

4 Likes

Killer work as per usual doug.

4 Likes