(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Thanks for the kind words brother :pray:

2 Likes

Yep, been that… :thinking: … I mean seen that!
:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Are you going to mix all the batches before distributing?

3 Likes

That’s the plan.

10 Likes

Hey Doug hope you are having a great evening. have you mentioned how you separate so many seeds? I’m guessing you have one of those separators that you hook a vacuum to?

3 Likes

I crush the plants by hand, separate the seeds with a card and tray. Then sort them on the tray. Good to the left, bad to the right. It’s quite brain numbing.

27 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for doing this. It sucks u had to go thru all u did on the wiki. That blue kush is amazing and you killed it like always bro.

1 Like

Hey Dougie :wave:t5:, where is the sign up list at. I read up to where you mentioned 6 spots left?

2 Likes

I think that was yesterday… full now, but probably an overflow eventually. Or knowing Doug…

3 Likes

There will most likely be an overflow list. Either way if you wish just hit me up when you see them being distributed and I am sure I will be able to hook up you up @Indoornesian :v:

12 Likes

H[quote=“DougDawson, post:1316, topic:95929”]
I crush the plants by hand, separate the seeds with a card and tray.
[/quote]

Just like I used to do it in the 70s. Only difference is we make em on purpose now. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Exactly. The only difference now is I am doing it on a tray instead of a double album cover :wink:

8 Likes

Let me know if you do create an overflow list, I will keep an eye out as well :grin:.

2 Likes

Make it ×3 lol. Thanks @dougdawson didn’t know about bog until I joined here. I’ve learned so much an get great genetics. I appreciate all the time and effort you put in just to keep wiki in order. Wow that seems like a herculean task. Then the beans and pollen! You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

6 Likes

I still have tons of vinyl if you want to borrow Creedence Pendulum or Santana Abraxas…y’know, for nostalgia purposes.

8 Likes

Or Deep Purple Made in Japan. I wore that album cover out to where you could not see the pictures any more.

6 Likes

Good afternoon not sure if I’m too late to ask about getting on the list but if there is still available slots I’d be very appreciative. Thank you.

It’s full, homie. There may be an overflow

In the meantime, its a good idea to re-read the pinned threads regarding seed run co-ops and wiki etiquette!

4 Likes

@DougDawson

This is what makes you a friggin Rockstar doug… I’m proud to know people like you buddy… you’re an incredible friend to have… and I ain’t saying that for free beans!! It’s ok if I am not on the list… I’ve been too busy to keep up lately… but I have to say… people like you make me proud to know you every damn day dude… Thank you for being a shining example of true OG spirit …1 love 1 community 1 way to change the world :earth_americas: :green_heart:

17 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @Terpsnpurps , proud to know you too.

Did somebody say BOG

9 Likes