(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Still shucking seeds, still got a long way to go. Just thought some might like to see this. This is from the first plant I chopped a few days back. This is the 0.8 gallon pot.

38 Likes

@DougDawson that’s solid for a .8 gallon and you said you hand water? How often you have to water coco in the smaller pots?

2 Likes

Once or twice a day, these got away with once a day. If you skip a day your plants become very unhappy very fast, lol. Some I find need it twice a day with the smaller pots.

5 Likes

@DougDawson ok then I guess if you hit them twice a day you doing it at like lights on and lights off? also is the dry back that solid or do they just eat that quick?

2 Likes

I run lights out 7am to 7pm so I would water at 7pm and then at between 12 and 1 am when I go to bed. This round I got away with once a day around lights on. They do dry back that fast, as I say, if you miss a day you will find them the next day bone dry and leaves all hanging straight down. It’s a sad site I try not to let happen.

10 Likes

If I don’t have a flag or 2 diget country abbreviation your seeds can’t be sent to your distributor or you won’t get your seeds
(US, CA, EU, UK, AU, BR, MX)
Thank You!

TL2

1. @Butustank

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Hi, only for clarification… Must be the flag of the country or EU for the distributor?. I always use the country flag, but perhaps I use the incorrect one.

HG!

1 Like

Hi @DougDawson
Are all the slots filled?
Could I be added as well if there are any? :pray:t3::green_heart::herb:

2 Likes

I dont know how I missed this sign up :sleepy:

If there are extras or an overflow please let me know.

3 Likes

I have a feeling Doug will probably do some of his famous door prizes , contest’s and give away shenanigans :slight_smile: he’s just cool like that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dont worry folks, there are plenty. We can talk about those who missed out once the spring box is dealt with :v:

11 Likes

I beg your pardon?
MY pants are RARELY unhappy!!
You may want to try a different detergent…or maybe an ointment of some sort??
(Sorry Doug-- couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :green_heart: )

4 Likes

Have you tried a drip system for the days you won’t be around to hand water?

1 Like

Lol, too funny. I actually have a watering system that I paid good money for and never hooked up, lol. It will only do 4 plants but has individual control over 4 individual pumps built in. One day I need to hook it up.

8 Likes

I used to have one we built from a small pond-pump and PVC…
Loved it.
But then switched to hydro, and never hooked it back up when we went back to soil.
Looking into a system now…

2 Likes

Looks like a familiar situation.

I just finished torturing a dozen Big Bud clones through flower in small pots, lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Eitllher one is good. EU is easier for me as it tells me to send yours to @Swe-can

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks… Then in next ones I will try to change the flag, or add both, to clarify.

HG!

2 Likes

I do like the seed packets.

1 Like

So a quick update for those interested. The Co-op is covered plus some. Giving out a little over 200 packs so far. Finally finished shucking the rest of the seeds and started sorting them. I don’t know how many seeds I got but I can say there are a few, lol.

57 Likes