(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

galaxy-quest-never

17 Likes

Man that bmrā€¦ i still swear by johnnypotseed worm poo germination methodā€¦ it has worked great for older seeds gromigo

7 Likes

I have seen it done, just never had the need. I think something just happened to these beans at some point. Could have been way back when they were in the seed bank, there is no way to know. I will play with them tomorrow but at least someone was able to source some more. Itā€™s the difficulty sourcing these that is going to make this run spectacular. My goal is BMR for all.

15 Likes

So excited to see you do that!!!

3 Likes

Never doubt BOG seeds :sunglasses: all 12 no crack means those seeds were irradiated. Excellent news about the replacement seeds on the way. Way cool @DefNSmokn very OG.

@NorthNorthNugs Thank you, using mostly midjourney right now putting together picture for my BOG grow of sour grape and blue kush.

@ciganomarola Thank you, loving making it.

@Kabuddha Thank you, I can make that happen. :sunglasses:

Have a great weekend.

26 Likes

Deffo switching to watching @DougDawson

4 Likes

Re-Re-Redemption!!!

B.O.G. train roll on!!!

11 Likes

10 Likes

No I got a pack of some seeds none of them come up. I paid for those. I said something to them. Just to let the company know that I had problems. They took care of me. Very super super upset. It was the Afghan cross. Afghan and AK-47 something like that. I hope you can get them going. Fruit tart turned out to be a big old fart. Lol 420 seeds. I think if I sand them they will work. I believe theyā€™re dead.

4 Likes

Bedtime for me. Later brogrowsgreen ! Lol that sounds stupid thatā€™s probably why itā€™s bedtime.

5 Likes

Good night brother.

3 Likes

Ive never actually stuck em in the aloe filet to be honest. But it seems like youā€™d be getting a nice little placental sack forming around it couldnā€™t be too bad, only caveat being i wouldnā€™t leave it in there for too long.
But any time i do clones i use filets to dip in for sure.

HG

3 Likes

Is this randomly generated (obviously) it looks kinda like the outline of someone with a beard in the background (BOG)? Iā€™m wondering what your inputs to generate the image were.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve tried bothā€¦ aloeā€¦ and the worm castingsā€¦ the worm castings is my 1st go to. Very very nice germination rate even on old seedsā€¦ and especially if you sand the seams of the seed or entire seed 1stā€¦ almost always get around 80 percent or betterā€¦ last time was seeds from @DougDawsonā€¦bruce banner x lemon skunk I won from free seeds and clones threadā€¦ and 10 out of 12 germinated and took to the soilā€¦ itā€™s really worked very wellā€¦ then add a propogator and a seedling heat mat ā€¦ itā€™s definitely worth the cost of castingsā€¦

9 Likes

Reeeeedemption!! Nice going @DefNSmokn

Great stuff as usual from this awesome community.

7 Likes

Man! How great is the OG Community?
Big props to @DefNSmokn for stepping up. What a cool thing to do! We ALL owe you one.
Also a big Thanx to everyone 's brother, @DougDawson for hanging with it to the end. You, sir, are a special kind of COOL!

14 Likes

@DougDawson & @DefNSmokn =

:heart: :hugs: :heart:

8 Likes

10 Likes

So another day, same situation. I took all the seeds and cracked them. This is a last ditch effort to get these going. The Sour Grape grew tails but I tossed them, no room for them this run. I did take the 5 autos, which all grew tails, and put them into some soil. Now I am not a soil grower and I may still just dump them but for now they are planted.

32 Likes

16 Likes